Ben Wheeler- Emma (h)

You were woken up by Emma's cries. This wasn't unusual for you; you were used to being woken up by Emma when you stayed with Ben.

You had been with Ben for around a year now, you started dating just before Emma turned 1 and she turned 2 a few weeks ago now. It surprised you how much she had grown, you weren't her biological mother but Ben had always said that she would call you Mum if she wanted to.

Emma will know that you aren't her biological mother but you might as well be her Mum considering how long you and Ben had been together.

You opened your eyes and as you were on the side of the bed that was opposite Emma's crib you could see Emma stood up in her crib.

You carefully removed Ben's arm from around your waist so that you didn't wake him up. Once you had done that you got out of bed and grabbed Emma.

You sat back down on the edge of the bed as you bounced Emma on your legs making her giggle. You kissed her nose "You are so cute" you said and she smiled at you "You know something" you said and she continued to smile "I love your Daddy very much" you said and she giggled at you.

----- Ben's P.O.V -----

I woke up when I heard Emma giggling. I reached out for Y/N and when I couldn't reach her I opened my eyes.

I smiled at the sight of Y/N playing with Emma. I know Y/N loves Emma like her own and I could never ask anything more from her. I love her so much and I know I want to stay with Y/N for the rest of my life because she is just one of the most amazing girls I have ever met.

I sat up in bed and placed my arm around Y/N's shoulder which caused her to jump "Sorry Baby" I said when she looked to me "I hope I didn't wake you up" she said cuddling into my side with Emma still in her lap.

I placed the covers back over the two of us so that we didn't get cold considering I was only in my boxers and Y/N was wearing one of my t-shirts so we didn't want to freeze.

"You didn't. I heard Emma giggling" I said before I tickled Emma's cheek "She was crying so I got her out" Y/N said looking up at me.

"I love you Baby" I mumbled as I kissed the top of her head "I love you too Ben" she said leaning into my side.

~*~

Written by Hannah.