Max Black- Bra (c)

2 Broke Girls One Shot

You had been best friends with Max for a while and although your relationship was meant to be platonic, you dd shamelessly flirt with one another, neither of you ever confirming if there was anything more than friendship there. You weren't willing to ruin your friendship by asking questions about where you stood, so stuck with what you had platonically, and it was better than nothing.

Although you didn't officially work for her cupcake business, you did help her out when she needed an extra pair of hands. Tonight, was one of those nights where you were needed to help out. You weren't a great baker, but you could follow instruction and also do anything useful that didn't involve the oven. She had two big orders for the next day, so you agreed to spend the night with her baking and making coffee to keep you both awake.

Max was making up the next batch of cupcake mixture whilst you were boxing up one of the earlier batches that was iced and ready to go.

"Fuck," Max hissed gaining your attention, almost making you drop the cupcake you had been holding.

You turned your attention to her, to see what made her swear, not that there needed to be much to cause foul language. Max turned around to you to show that her t-shirt was now smeared with the cupcake mixture. Both of you were covered in flour and icing but in small splatters, this was a lot more than you could just get away with continuing to work.

She let out a huff as she pulled at the hem of her shirt, pulling it over her head, doing her best not to smear the mess into her dark curly hair. You didn't mean to, but you couldn't help but look at her as she removed her shirt, leaving her just in a bra. She grabbed another t-shirt that was likely dirty and pulled it on.

You tried to turn away, but you hadn't been nearly as subtle as you thought you had been.

Max pointed at you, smirking. "I saw that, you just checked me out."

Your cheeks became red as you tried to stumble over your words to make a decent excuse for why you were staring at your half-naked friend.

"No... I... I just like your bra," you said, innocently. "It's cute."

She grinned at you. "So, you were looking at my boobs?"

All you wanted was to disappear.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.