Jake Brockman- More Than Friends (c)

"Boys are from planet earth, and girls come from some weird pink Death Star called Bitchita Major where they all SMS each other in some PMT-Crazy bitching frenzy and excommunicate boys. So stay away from girls as long as you can," Jake shouted as he flung open his room.

His Dad repeated his name but Jake shouted at him but stopped short as he saw you.

"Y/N," he questioned.

"Hey Jake. I thought I'd stop back on Earth from Bitchita Major because my PMT-Crazy bitching frenzy ended so I thought I'd stop excommunicating boys," you smirked.

"You heard all of that?" he asked, his face paling.

"What do you think?"

Pete let out a chuckle patting you on the back.

"Y/N, is staying here for a bit, I know it's been a while but her Dad's working abroad so we're keeping an eye on her. Be nice," he stated before leaving us stood in the hall.

"So do you want to explain what's got you hating females? Or shall I presume you are jealous of our capability of producing life, and having periods," you smiled.

"It's a long story," he explained.

"I have time. We've got to catch up Jake. We haven't seen each other in what three years?"

He led you to his room where Ben sat on his bed.

"Hey Ben," you smiled.

"Y/N?" he frowned, "Jake cried for a week when you disappeared."

Your smile grew as you turned to the older brother who looked as if he was about to murder his younger brother.

"Really? What else have a missed?" You grinned sitting down on the bed with him.

"He was so sad when you left. He took it very personally. He lied on his bed for a few days muttering how much he loved you," Ben stated.

"Ben leave now. Y/N's just got here, she doesn't want you to be bugging her," Jake hissed.

He grabbed his brother by his collar and dragged him out of the room, slamming the door behind him. Turning around he sighed with a weary smile.

"So was what Ben said true?" You asked.

"Um... I..." he fumbled over his words.

You chuckled.

"It's not that hard a question Brockman. Do you like me or not?" you smirked.

"Well I did like you a lot, but it's been three years, and you never liked me in that way. We were friends, only friends and now... well now you are living in my home," he said as a red hue crept onto his face.

You stood up and stepped closet to him.

"Do you have a girlfriend?" you asked.

"Well I did until this morning... but why," he said still blushing.

You cut off his words by pressing your lips to his.

Before you moved away you had been best friends with Jake, but you had always wanted to pursue something more. It took him a moment to realise what you had done before his arms laced around your waist as he kissed you back. The kiss lasted for a short while before you pulled away to catch your breath.

"Well that answered my question," You grinned.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.