Tobias 'Four' Eaton - Terrible (h)

Your life was nowhere near normal; you were in Dauntless and they were the faction that did everything possible to protect everyone else, you were the 'police' faction.

You and your husband Tobias, better known as Four, were the go to trainers for the initiates that had transferred to Dauntless.

Neither you nor Tobias were easy people to get along with, the both of you had hard exteriors when training the transfers as they needed to learn what is was like to be in Dauntless – it wasn't going to be all sunshine and rainbows.

Even though you were a strong individual, there was one thing that always shook you ... nightmares.

Nightmares had always been a rare occurrence, but when they did happen, they were most definitely not dreams full of prancing ponies.

Unfortunately, you had just woken up in a cold sweat, which meant only one thing – a nightmare had infiltrated your sleep.

The nightmare had contained you losing Tobias, you didn't know what had happened or why he had disappeared but all you could remember was calling out for him and there was no answer.

Waking up without Tobias next to you, was most definitely not what you needed. You knew where he was of course, he took the early shift with the initiates singlehandedly, so that you could sleep for a little longer.

You decided to get up and get dressed, only into a pair of leggings and one of your husband's jumpers along with some trainers – nothing fancy.

You made your way down to the training pit, and saw Tobias with the initiates in front of the punching dummies. He was showing them how to strike properly, depending on their statures and strength, each of them would have to learn a different technique.

"FOUR" you yelled, you never addressed him as Tobias in front of the initiates even though they were fully aware the two of you were married. Tobias didn't like people that weren't close to him to know his name, that's why he always introduced himself as Four.

Tobias turned around frantically, and ran over to you with panic in his eyes, after all he thought you were sleeping peacefully up in your shared apartment.

"What? What happened? What's wrong?" Tobias rushed out his questions, his mind going to the worst case scenario almost immediately.

"I-I had a nightmare" you admitted weakly, and Tobias sighed before he pulled you into a tight hug.

You gripped onto the back of Tobias' shirt, not wanting to let go, "Baby" Tobias murmured which caused you to look up at him "The world is a terrible, terrible place. The sooner you can accept that, the easier we can survive this" he told you with a faint smile on his face.

"What is that supposed to mean?" you asked, not getting the point of his statement.

Tobias chuckled, and then looked to the doorway where Eric was standing "Eric, can you take over for an hour or two?" Tobias asked, wrapping an arm around your shoulder "I just need to help Y/N out" Tobias explained.

Eric smiled a little, and Eric rarely smiled "Sure Four, I'd do the same for my missus"

~*~

Written by Hannah.