John Mitchell- Mess (c)

Even though you didn't live with your boyfriend, you were at his house frequently. Even though you were a vampire also, and the two of you had been together for longer than you could remember, you liked the freedom of occupying different homes, especially seen as Mitchell had befriended George. There was too much testosterone for your interest.

But once you learnt of Annie being there too, it didn't seem like too bad of an idea. So you had moved all of your stuff in yesterday, and today was your first day officially living with the three of them.

From what you had figured was that George was the one that keep the house together, and stopped it from becoming a complete tip, however he had been out of town for the last week.

So when you walked into the living room, there was rubbish everywhere; mugs of cold tea on the table; empty beer bottles on the floor and laundry was in every spot possible.

You began to making your way around the room with a black sack, a laundry basket with the washing bowl sat on the table. Some things you picked up you weren't completely certain what they were, but the stench made you gag, before you'd throw it into the bin liner.

"This is no way to live!" You gasped, pinching your nose, throwing another of the stained shirts into the plastic basket.

"Then I guess it's a good thing we're dead, right love?" Mitchell grinned, taking a swig of his new bottle of beer.

"I don't care if we are dead, John Mitchell, I am not living in my own filth. How long have these mugs been sat here? There is a skin on the tea. And what even is this stain?"

You continued to clean around your lazy boyfriend, who simply continued to drink his beer, not caring that you'd often throw an annoyed glare at him.

"Calm down Y/N/N, just sit down and relax. We can tidy up later. Just come here and cuddle," he smiled innocently, as though the mess you were cleaning wasn't his mess.

"I didn't realise that when I moved in with you, I would have to become your maid. I don't have time to cuddle, if I actually want to be able to walk on the floor rather than your crap that you've threw everywhere, I need to actually tidy up," you frowned.

He pouted at you, knowing you were a sucker for his cute facial expressions, and would probably give in and cuddle.

After cleaning up a few more objects, you let out a sigh, unable to deny him the hug he wanted any longer.

Putting the bag and basket down, you wandered over to the sad looking vampire, sitting down next to him on the sofa, wrapping your arms around him. He grinned, pulling you closer to him, kissing your hair.

"Thank you," he smiled.

"You're welcome. But you're helping me tidy up afterwards."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.