Greer Norwood- Garden (c)

You weren't overly happy moving to the French court, leaving your home in Scotland, but you were one of Mary's ladies and you were in love with one of the other ladies also. You and your love had already told Mary along with the other ladies in waiting about being together and they were happy for you even if it wasn't the conventional type of love.

So really there was no option but to join them in France.

Although it was ever so different here than back in Scotland there were both positives and negatives. It did mean you and Greer did not get as much time to be alone, but in your time alone you were able to find many things that you would be more than happy to share with your beloved.

After talking with Mary, she allowed you and Greer as much time as you both needed for yourselves. With some convincing Greer agreed to come with you to a place you had found.

You didn't go into any detail but you had spoken with some of the long term residents of the palace for somewhere you could go that would be nice for you and your partner.

Holding onto Greer's hand you lead her through the palace grounds to a distance from the actual palace. It was quite a walk, but the pair of you talked the whole way.

Soon enough you were in the small garden. Not may knew of the place according to those you spoke to, but it was quite and of an almost equal beauty to your true love.

"What is this place?" she asked, her smile stretching on her lips.

"I spoke with some people about where would be truly romantic to spend time with the woman I loved. They mentioned this place. When they told me it was secluded and beautiful, I did not think it was so much so. It is the only thing I have seen that could possibly compare to your beauty," you smiled.

Her cheeks slowly became red as she pulled you closer by your hands with she held within hers. She leaned in pressing her lips to yours in a soft kiss.

When she pulled away she smiled softly, brushing a lock of your hair out of your face.

"I love you Y/N," she smiled.

"I love you too Greer."

She leaned down and picked a flower from the small patch next to you. She held the small flower between her fingers, before moving closer to you, placing the flower in your hair that was just above your ear.

"Maybe France isn't so bad," she stated kissing your cheek.

It wasn't bad at all.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.