Klara Böhringer- Boombot (a)

Valorant One Shot

"I just do not understand why the... stupid..." Klara pushed flicked the small switch that sat at the back of her new boombot iteration up and down, but the new piece of radianite tech refused to even start. "It will not work y/n, plain and simple. I do not know what is wrong with it. I think it is time to just go back to the drawing board and take a read over my calculations. You told me you looked over all my work, did it all match up or did you forget to double check me again?" She sat an oily wrench into a small pocket of her apron and placed her hands firmly on her hips, you could almost see her brain working in overtime to try and figure out what was going wrong.

"I... had a little look over everything. I couldn't see anything glaringly wrong with it though, it all looked like the usual stuff apart from the introduction of a new tyre diameter and the ability for the bot to spring itself a bit higher. I think the introduction of higher tension springs is very smart, but I was thinking that perhaps a small addition to the combustion might produce more effective results in the battlefield?" Klara picked the bot up and sat it gently in her hands.

"There is always time to make modifications and your ideas to excite me, in fact I expect you to make me your own prototype of my boombot. It may follow the simple outline of my baby but past that I expect you to really put your own spin on things, ideally, we are looking for an option that is more... maim then kill, a bit less on the explosive side and maybe some form of taser or netting... maybe the bot attaches a small tracking device to the target too... I am sorry I am getting a little carried away here."

"You really think I am ready for that?"

"Yes y/n, you have been my apprentice for long enough. It is time we start putting your talent to work in helping the Valorant Protocol achieve its goals and we could always use more tools in our arsenal. I know we are not the only inventors around here but let us be honest now, they are no match for our German efficiency now, are they?" Klara sighed. "Now if only I could figure out how to get mine working."

~*~

Written by Aaron.