Cassie Ainsworth- Drugs (c)

Warning- Mentions Of Drug Usage.

Since your girlfriend Cassie had gotten her own place to live, she had given you a key. Well she had encouraged you to move in with her, but you liked your home, and you liked to have some time to yourself when Cassie had decided to get high or go for a party with her friends.

You loved Cassie but sometimes she was a bit too intense to spend every moment with, and you certainly didn't want to be living in the mess she called home. You knew you would be the one to clean up after her a Chris seen as you had been doing that every time you visited.

Seen as it was the weekend and you had nothing to do with your time, and you knew Cassie didn't either, you decided you'd spend your time there. You had packed a bag and made your way into her flat.

Instantly you noticed the mess and saw Chris lying on the sofa. You said hello but he just grunted in return. Brushing him off you made your way to Cassie's room finding her sprawled out on the bed in nothing but lingerie which had become a familiar sight for you as she rarely put anything more on unless she was going out.

"Hey Cass. I'm staying is that okay?" You smiled dropping your bag at the foot of the bed.

You knew she wouldn't care. She liked having you there, and welcomed you seeing the place as your home as well.

She shot up with a grin on her face. She sauntered over to you, wobbling slightly on her feet as she slung her arms around your neck, firmly pressing a kiss to the side of your lips.

"I love you! I love you more than all the stars in the sky! I love you more than life! More than anything!" she exclaimed before pressing sloppy kisses across your cheek and down your neck, running her hands down your back.

"Are you.. are you okay?" You questioned peeling your girlfriend from you.

"Of course I'm okay silly. I'm splendid. Superb even. Bloody terrific I'd say. You're here now so nothing can ever be wrong. You make me happy. And I love you. And you love me. And we're going to get married and have babies and be together forever," she grinned.

You let out a soft laugh. She was clearly on something.

"I won't argue about the logistical problems with that scenario at this moment in time. But I think you need to get some sleep love, I don't know how to handle your professions of undying love, so sleep seems smart at the moment," you smiled at her.

Her grin grew, "yay. Bedtime."

She removed her hands from you and began to pull at her bra straps. You covered her hands with your own pulling them away from her.

"No honey. On your own. You can get some sleep and I will cook us something for when you're thinking clearer."

You lead her to her bed and she instantly cuddled into the pillows and quilt.

"Food," she hummed.

Leaning down you pressed a kiss to her forehead before exiting the room leaving her to sleep. You walked through the living room until you reached the sofa. You picked up one of the empty beer cans and threw it at Chris' head.

"Hey," he exclaimed.

"What did you give her?" You frowned.

"Why do you always presume I gave her stuff?" He said with a glare.

Crossing your arms over your chest, you raised an eyebrow.

"Because she doesn't leave the house anymore unless I'm with her. And you and I are the only ones that she talks to other than Jal. So unless you are accusing your girlfriend of dealing drugs and seen as I don't touch the stuff I am accurately assuming it was you."

"What do you want me to do? She asked for it. It's better than her old supply," he stated.

"Get some will power man. She's a very tiny girl, she cannot hurt you. If she asks for drugs you say no. You're supposed to be her friend. Do not encourage that behaviour Chris. I like my girlfriend to be able to know her own name and not trying to get in my trousers every ten seconds. Like of course sometimes it's fine and dandy, but a girl needs a rest. And why am I telling you this? Now do you promise to stop dealing to her?"

"Fine. Gosh woman. You need calm down. Are you sure you don't want any?" He smirked.

Simply you glared at him throwing another can at him as you made your way to the kitchen to make food for Cassie and yourself.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.