Jamie Taylor- Cuddle (c)

The Haunting of Bly Manor One Shot

The day had been completely different for you and Jamie. She had been up before the crack of dawn and working hard in the gardens of Bly Manor where she worked, whilst you woke up almost at midday and spent the whole day in your flat. You didn't do a lot with the day and by the time Jamie came home to you, you were still wearing your pyjamas. The most you had done with your day was move from the bedroom to the sofa, so when she came home, you were sprawled out on it flicking through the magazine that you'd been skimming through for hours.

Jamie had spent the day working out in the gardens and looked slightly dishevelled and dirty, but it wasn't a look you hadn't come to be fond of.

"How was your day?" You smiled, dropping the magazine onto the floor, no longer interested by it.

"Likely far more eventful than yours has been," she said, gesturing to the fact that you were still in your pyjamas.

You shrugged your shoulders. "I was missing you too much to do anything. I thought I would just keep the sofa nice and toasty for when you finally returned to me."

Dramatically you opened your arms, wanting a hug from your girlfriend who you had actually missed whilst she'd been out for her day of work. Jamie gave you a weak smile, dropping her work bag onto the floor and making her way over to you. She kicked off her boots before sitting down on the edge of the sofa, close to where your legs were kicked out, ready for you to pull her into a close hug.

"Are you tired?" You asked, pressing a soft kiss to her cheek.

She nodded her head, lazily relaxing into your arms, leaving you to support her best you could.

"Just need to rest my feet for a minute, then I'll be fine," she explained.

"Well I am more than happy to have some cuddles on the sofa for a while until you feel better or we go to bed."

Jamie rolled her eyes at you. "I know you'd be happy to stay cuddled here doing nothing else all night, but I have some things to do later. Until then though, we can stay here."

You grinned at the woman in your arms, glad to finally have her back and be able to have a sweet cuddly evening with her.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.