John Mitchell- Dinner

Your boyfriend agreed to make you dinner. You told him he didn't have to do that, but it made him feel more human if he did so.

Mitchell had told you about him being a vampire, he did his best to hide it from you but it just kind of happened. It was hard to understand at first but it didn't change that you loved him dearly.

You had been together for about a year, and he had done his best to get out of cooking dinner but he finally decided it was time that he had cooked you dinner. It was clear why he hadn't cooked for you before, the kitchen was smoky and he had told you to go sit in the living room whilst he sorted it out.

After a short while Mitchell had removed all the smoke allowing you back into the kitchen as he dished up your dinner on the small dining table.

"Here you go," he smiled handing you a plate.

You weren't sure what it was not until he told you it was chicken.

He sat opposite you and began to eat. His facial expression wasn't reassuring but you simply smiled at him sweetly taking a mouthful of your food.

You tried to hide your disgusted look, but the food was vile, actually it was rather generous calling it food, as it certainly didn't look, smell nor taste that of food.

"Do you like it?" he asked softly.

"It's lovely," you grinned uncomfortably attempting to feign enjoyment.

"Don't lie to me Y/N, what do you really think?" he questioned.

You gave him a lop sided smile, "there is no way that's chicken, it's charcoal."

He smiled at you.

"I apologise, as you can see I never cook. Luckily George is an amazing cook, otherwise this household would starve," he stated.

"It's okay, Mitchell. You know I like to cook, and I will certainly cook from now on," you chuckled.

"Would you like to order pizza?" he asked.

"Pizza sounds good," you smiled.

He smiled back standing up pulling you up as well. He wrapped an arm around you guiding you to the living room, sitting on the sofa cuddled up. He leaned over grabbing the wad of takeout menus so you could find something to eat.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope that you enjoy this imagine. If you would like to request an imagine then PM me or comment below.

Thank you.

Charlotte.