Finn Abernathy- Home (h)

Bones One Shot

It hard been hard meeting Finn when you did; he was going through his internship, you were trying to finish up your degree, there was just so much going on but the two of you wanted it to work.

After a lot of trying to find time in schedules and only doing dinner dates or cinema dates, the two of you had decided to move in together.

Well Finn had suggested that you move in to his apartment, but you were yet to tell him yes – you were waiting for the right time, but it hadn't actually come around yet, even though you basically spent all your time at Finn's place and the majority of your things were there already.

You had decided, whilst Finn was at work, that you'd finally move the rest of your things out of your parents' house and over to Finn's apartment.

The last couple of hours before Finn was due home had been spent tidying and cleaning and trying to make it so that your things all fit in there too.

When Finn walked in you were sat on the sofa, whilst he was happy to see you there he was also surprised.

"Well, what a nice way to be welcomed home," he commented as he dumped his things at the door.

You smiled as he came over to you, dropping down on the sofa and pulling you into his arms. "I thought you could do with a little surprise," you told him as you cuddled into his chest.

He sighed contentedly but then groaned as he checked his watch. "I got home so late love, how long have you been here?"

You shrugged, tracing circles on his arm. "Since about midday."

Sighing again, he pressed a kiss to the top of your head and made a move to get up. "You should probably go home," he told you as he moved your arms from around his middle. "Come on, I'll take you."

You shook your head, reaching up to him so he leant over you. "But I'm already home."

It took a few moments for your words to sink in, but when they did the biggest smile graced Finn's face and then he started going from room to room excitedly and laughing as he did so.

It made you happy to see how excited and over the moon he was to have you say yes, it showed you how much you meant to him and reinforced the feeling inside you that this was it, he was it for you.

"All your things are here!" he declared as he came back to stand in front of you.

You giggled, getting excited from his excitement. "I'm home baby."

He pulled you up off the sofa and into his arms, swinging you around in circles. "You're here to stay love, not never leaving."

~*~

Written by Hannah.