Nomi Marks- Cuddles (c)

Nomi sat on the sofa with her laptop on her lap. Her glasses rested on her nose, her headphones in her ears meaning she couldn't hear what was going on around her. Unlike Nomi, you had no idea how to work a computer in the way she did, you just worked in an average 9 to 5 job.

You wouldn't complain about your job though, having something so regimented it meant that you would know you would be home to your girlfriend every day, and seen as she worked from home it was all fine.

Today you got home from work, and as usual did bother announcing yourself knowing either Nomi will have her headphones on or will be so engrossed in her work that she wouldn't notice you shouting to her until you were in the room with her.

So you simply dropped your stuff in the hallway as you did everyday making your way to the living room. That's where you saw Nomi sat as most days you found her.

Also like most days you made your way over to her, wrapping your arms around her shoulders. Her back had been to the doorway.

She jumped slightly by the contact, but relaxed into your arms almost instantly to realising who was hugging her.

She pulled out her earphones as you took off her glasses.

"Welcome home," she smiled.

You grinned, leaning in kissing her softly on the cheek. Still with one arm wrapped around her, you placed her glasses down onto the side table, whilst she shifted her laptop so it was out of the way knowing exactly what you planned to do now.

With that you kept one arm resting on her shoulder whilst you fell over the back of the sofa landing partially next to her partially in her lap.

She laughed down at you leaning over to press her lips to yours.

"How was your day?" she questioned.

"It was okay, even better now that you are with me," you smiled, shifting so you weren't as awkwardly sat instead cuddled closer to her.

"You are too sweet," she laughed.

"I think we should put on our pyjamas, and watch a sappy movie. Anything really for an excuse to cuddle for a while," you smiled softly.

She let out a sigh. She wasn't overly interested in sappy films, but she was happy to watch them with you, seen as you enjoyed them.

"I have some work to do," she sighed.

"Please Nomi. One film, then you can work after. I just need cuddles," you pouted.

Her features softened.

"Okay, one film. Go pick one, and I'll go get changed," she stated with a smile.

You leaned in kissing her softly.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.