Maeve Wiley- Money (a)

Sex Education One Shot

"Just give me the money you owe and we can all just go on with our lives, alright?" Maeve held you against the rough brick wall and stared at you with one brow raised. "Well come on, do something, I haven't got all day you know?"

"Maeve, I told you when I booked in to see Otis. I didn't have the money and I wouldn't have the money for a week at least... the key words there being at and least." Maeve's still face didn't match your grin of thought success. "I'll get it to you as soon as I can alright?"

"Maybe you shouldn't have said you were going to pay for something you cant afford, it isn't my fault you have crabs!" You felt your face erupt in a sea wave of red.

"Sshh are you crazy?" Even in the derelict old toilets there was really no guarantee there wouldn't be somebody hiding away. "Do you want the whole school to know? Rumours get spread around this fucking place like nothing."

"Don't worry, Otis is standing outside, the school can know if you want them to? All it takes is one anonymous message to Ruby and everybody will know about your problems." You pushed her from you and dusted the mossy imprint from as far back as you could reach.

"That's a dick move!"

"Maeve." You heard Otis call from the shade of the building's doorway. "Remember we talked about this, we aren't extorting clients for money, even if it's money that they owe us."

"Come on Otis, just once?" She beckoned back. "Just this one time?"

"No!"

"Eugh fine." She turned back to glare at you. "I can't assault you, and apparently I can't blackmail you, but you get me the money you owe by the end of this week or I will find a way to make you regret it. You're lucky I actually kind of like you because otherwise I would ask for interest." Otis slowly strolled in with his arms crossed. "You had your words of wisdom from Otis now I'll give you mine, don't be a dickhead!"

"Come on, we have another appointment due in fifteen minutes and I need you to brief me." Maeve kept her glare as she slowly walked away in Otis' shadow. "Did you make sure to get payment off this one before we have the forty-five minute appointment?" Otis chuckled.

~*~

Written by Aaron.