Robbie Jennings- Lying (h)

You sighed as you walked out of school adjusting your bag on your shoulder.

School has been long and hard today; no one seemed to like you anymore, your boyfriend was someone who apparently didn't exist according to the majority of your school and you missed him so much.

Your boyfriend was two years above you in school and you had been together for just over a year and a half now. He lived in London and you were in Eastbourne so the two of you had been dating over the internet and you Skyped him almost every single night.

You had met Robbie in person a few times; once when you convinced you parents to let you travel to London by yourself and you stayed with Robbie, his twin Tom and his parents and a second time when he and Tom visited Eastbourne to see you and your family.

However because you had never shown anyone pictures and no one had never met him, obviously, people said that he didn't exist and you were just making it up.

You checked your phone to see if Robbie had text you but he hadn't which was unusual because he got out of school at the same time as you and he text you almost immediately after he was out of the building so you always had a text to answer.

You put your phone back in your bag and walked out of the school gates. Someone cleared their throat in front of you which made you look up.

You gasped when you saw who it was "ROBBIE" you shouted running towards him. He caught you and spun you around for a few minutes "Why are you- What are you doing here?" you asked in confusion "I moved here Love" he said and your mouth dropped.

"Why?" you asked and he sighed "My parents finally got a divorce. Remember how I told you that my Mum wanted to open a store and move to a seaside town?" he asked and you nodded "Of course" you said and he chuckled "I suggested here and she agreed" he said.

It took a moment for that to sink in but when it did you kissed Robbie because you were so happy "Woah there Y/N" you heard someone say and you and Robbie pulled away from each other to see Tom standing there.

You let go of Robbie to run and hug Tom "How are you?" you asked letting Robbie put his arm around you shoulder "I'm good thanks Y/N. Liking it out here, we missed it here. Didn't we Rob?" Tom said and Robbie nodded "Definitely but I missed you more Y/N" Robbie said and you blushed slightly.

"Who's this Y/N?" you heard Lindsay ask, she is a year above you in school and she was a slut, you and Robbie turned around whilst Tom stood next to Robbie "This is my boyfriend Robbie" you said pointing at Robbie "And that is his twin Tom" you said and Tom waved a little.

"So you weren't lying?" she asked eyeing up Robbie "No I wasn't" you said sounding hurt.

"Now if you will excuse us" Tom started "I am going to walk my girlfriend home" Robbie said walking off with you under his arm and Tom following you.

Lindsay was left behind looking at you in disbelief as you walked off.

~*~

Written by Hannah.