John Mitchell- Bah Humbug (c)

George and Mitchell were both at work, meaning they couldn't do anything to stop you doing what you wanted. And Annie couldn't really do anything, but she wasn't against the idea.

Everything had been arranged in sorting everything out for today, so that when the two men got home it was all too far gone to remove everything from your home.

From your multiple discussions with your boyfriend Mitchell, he knew of your deep love for winter and Christmas in general, but still he wasn't keen on the house being decked out for this time of year, rather just hoping it would pass without trouble other than the actual day, as he knew he couldn't get past that without having to celebrate it with you.

After a few too many festive periods you could kind of understand why Mitchell didn't want to celebrate it again, but you didn't understand why George didn't want to celebrate, he just simply didn't.

So whilst they were both out, you had arranged for many decorations to be delivered. You worked at a fast pace to put up the tree along with everything else you had bought for the house. Luckily everything was put up by the time you heard the key turn in the door.

Standing in the centre of the decorations you waited for them both to walk in. They were smiling and laughing, but their smiles dropped and they became silent when they saw the living room.

"Hello," You smiled, practically jumping up and down, letting the bells on your hat jingle.

"What the hell?" George growled.

"Y/N," Mitchell said in a warning tone.

"Oh Bah Humbug, get in the spirit. You can remove it all when January rolls around," You sighed.

George let out a groan, "I am going to my room, and all this tinsel is giving me a migraine."

He stomped off up the stairs.

"Why did you get so much stuff?" Mitchell questioned.

"It all looked so good, I couldn't just pick one type of lights when they have fifteen varieties, and do you know how many different colours of tinsel there are?" You said in a near squeal.

He chuckled shaking his head. Mitchell walked over to you wrapping an arm around your waist.

"You know I'm not happy with this right?"

"But you won't make me take all my hard work down will you?" You said with a small pout.

"No. But you owe me," He chuckled, "And you need to convince George to keep it all."

Your smiled grew, "Deal."

Leaning in your pressed your lips to his.

~*~

Written by Charlotte Stemp.