Freddie Kingsley- Covers (h)

Wild Child One Shot

Most people thought that your school was pretty interesting, it was a cool old building that was massive for one and for the most part it was fun to be there.

One downside of Abbey Mount however was that it could get utterly freezing sometimes – yes there was radiators, obviously, but when it gets cold in England it is freezing.

Freddie's room wasn't much better, originally you thought Freddie's room would be better as it was smaller and the heat from the radiator didn't need to be shared as much but you were wrong.

It was still cold in there and as Freddie had a habit of stealing the covers, you might as well have slept on the floor at times.

You'd resorted to sleeping in one of Freddie's jumpers, and when he came into the room he laughed at you.

"Why on earth are you sleeping in that?" he quizzed, him only being in his loose pyjama bottoms.

You glared at him playfully. "Because it is always freeing in this room, you steal the covers and then I can never get them back and so I'm left like an ice lolly."

He chuckled again, walking over to climb into bed next to you. "I'm sorry love, cuddle up to me more and maybe I won't have to steal them."

You rolled your eyes but cuddled up to him, nonetheless. "If you steal them, I am going to put my cold feet on you."

"Fine by me love," he chuckled and pressed a kiss to your hair. "Perhaps we need to find somewhere else to stay during Christmas."

The two of you had stayed at Abbey Mount for the past couple Christmas holidays, more out of convenience than want, only leaving for a few days at a time to visit your family.

He sighed as he stroked circles on your back, under the jumper. "I've just been thinking, why don't we go back to mine this Christmas?" he suggested, causing you to look up at him. "Mum will come for Christmas day, but for the most part it'll be me and you."

You smiled. "And you'll still steal the covers?"

He chuckled again, pulling the duvet up over you. "I doubt I'll ever stop love."

You sighed dramatically making him laugh. "I suppose I can put up with it," you joked. "But only if we can wear matching pyjamas on Christmas day," you suggested with a small smile.

Freddie chuckled but nodded. "Anything for you love."

~*~

Written by Hannah.