Stuart Twombly- Beanie (h)

You stood with Lyle as the both of you watched the interns get into groups and you smiled when you saw your boyfriend.

You walked over to him and sat next to him "Hiya Sweetheart" he said as he looked up from his phone "Hey, you need to pick a group Stuart" you said and he nodded "I know" he said and within moments there were people around him, you guessed they were the ones without groups "Have fun" you said getting up and going back over to Lyle.

Stuart and you had been dating since the two of you met in your first year of high school but you graduated very early as a result of your photographic memory and talent with technology. You managed to get a high-up job at Google which you were proud of.

Working at Google had its perks but you didn't get to see Stuart as much as you wanted to which made you miss him a lot, however he always visited during school holidays as his parents knew the two of you wanted to see each other. You also went back home to his place whenever you got some vacation time to see him and you often stayed there as your parents moved to England once you got a job.

You had been the one to tell Stuart about the internship competition going on this summer at Google and his parents agreed to him coming. The winning team of interns will get jobs at Google however any high school students have to go back home and finish their senior year, which is what Stuart will have to do if his team wins, but their jobs are guaranteed when they come back.

Despite your high-up position, you asked to be put on this program for the summer so that you could be with Stuart as much as possible. Plus each team has to have at least one Google member of staff with them to show them the ropes of the place.

Lyle nudged you which snapped you out of your thoughts "Yeah?" you asked looking at him "There's one team without a member of staff. Come on" he said grabbing your arm.

He lead you over to the last team which just so happened to be the team that Stuart was in however they did have two older interns on their team that were most definitely not in high school.

You stole Stuart's beanie once you reached them and placed it on your head which made all the interns look at you with surprised looks on their faces; apart from Stuart of course, he was used to that, back in school you always stole his clothes which he didn't mind.

"Shouldn't you be an intern?" the blonde older guy asked and you nodded your head "Possibly if I didn't already work here" you said showing him your pass that was around your neck.

"What are your names?" Lyle asked and you laughed lightly "I think we should introduce ourselves first" you said and Lyle nodded a little sheepishly "Well I am Y/N and I work here at Google. I have been here for around 2 and a half years now after a year and a half at high school" you said.

Lyle introduced himself also "I'm Neha" the only other girl said smiling, presumably in an attempt to lighten the mood "My name's Billy" the other older guy said patting his friend on the back "I am Nick" the blonde older guy said "I'm Yo-Yo Santos" the guy with weird eyebrows said, his name was definitely different but different was good at Google.

You still had Stuart's beanie on your head and he smiled at you "I'm Stuart" he said still smiling at you which wasn't a rare occurrence.

You took the team to a table where you could all sit down and get to know each other. You and Stuart sat next to each other and Stuart took that as an opportunity to steal his beanie back. He took it off your head which made you pout "Heyyy" you said trying to get it back "Nope, my hat Y/N" he said.

"Why are you two so close?" Lyle asked as you stole Stuart's phone as payback "We're dating" you said and the team's mouths dropped "You're what?" Billy asked in disbelief "I am her boyfriend" Stuart said.

"How did you get her?" Yo-Yo asked and Stuart shrugged "You tell me" Stuart said and you gave him his phone back.

"Hot nerd. Duh" you said which made Stuart roll his eyes but he kissed your cheek anyway

You looked to Stuart and smiled innocently "Can I have the beanie back now?"

~*~

Written by Hannah.