Tom Jennings- Mountain Bike (h)

Your boyfriend, being the annoyingly sporting person he was, had decided to go mountain biking with his brother Robbie for the weekend.

The two of them were going to go up to the track which was up on a massive hill by the seaside, and then camp out overnight and return home for the next day. It wasn't like they were far from home, it was probably 15-20 minutes walking distance and they were only camping because they could.

Because they had decided to go up to the track, they were dragging you and Georgia, Robbie's girlfriend, along and they were lucky that Georgia's parents had agreed – your parents were back in London, so your guardian was Tom and Robbie's Mum.

Georgia said she would meet you three at the shop, and then all of you would carry your bags and the tents up plus Robbie and Tom would have their bikes.

There was a lot to carry, and the boys were going to insist on carrying pretty much everything but you knew that they wouldn't handle all that.

Georgia walked up with her backpack and she hugged you "Hey Y/N" she greeted and you smiled.

"Hey, you got all your stuff in there?" you asked, pointing to her backpack and she nodded.

"Of course, it's a big backpack" she told you and the two of you laughed.

The boys appeared from the back with their bikes, and proper hiking bags with everything in, whilst you had a backpack and a satchel with some of Tom's stuff in it.

You all started to walk up to the track, and once you reached the track the boys went to set up the tents.

Georgia and you weren't needed, so the both of you sat down on the edge of the hill so that you looked out over the road and the sea.

"You know Y/N, I don't think that I have ever had the full story of you and Tom" Georgia told you, and you laughed as you looked back at Tom and Robbie failing to put up the large 4-person tent.

You turned to Georgia and shrugged "There isn't much to tell, but if you want to hear then I don't mind it" you spoke softly and Georgia nodded with a smile on her face "My family and the Jennings were close before me, Tom and Robbie were born. Obviously Tom and Robbie were before me, as I am the same age as you, but I grew up with the two of them so if you ever want some dirt on your boy then come to me" you told her with a smile, which caused your close friend to laugh "I started dating Tom when I was 11 and Tom was 13, and 4 years later here we are" you finished.

Georgia smiled "You two have been together for a long time then" she concluded and you returned her smile, with one of your own.

"Yeah, my parents let me move out here because they knew I wouldn't be okay without him as he is honestly my rock" you admitted to her and Georgia side hugged you.

Georgia then got up and went to help Robbie with the tent, before Tom came and sat down next to you.

Tom put his arm around your shoulder, and pulled you into his side "I heard everything Baby," he told you and you sighed "I love you so much, and one day you will be a Jennings" he whispered in your ear, making you blush.

You cuddled up to Tom and he kissed the top of your head "I love you too Tom, I couldn't imagine anything without you" you confessed as you looked up at him "Even if you do drag me up a hill to watch you and Robbie mountain bike" you joked.

Tom laughed and then finally kissed you properly.

~*~

Written by Hannah.