Ben Wheeler- Jersey (h)

Even though you had agreed to marry the dude, you hadn't accounted for his rather stupid moments – they were rare but when they happened, they were annoying as hell.

Ben had forgotten to buy Emma's new clothes, now usually that wouldn't have been a problem but Emma needed some new clothes and you just wanted to buy some for her.

Because Ben had forgotten, you had left Emma with Danny and decided that you would drag your fiancée on the shopping trip.

This then led to you and Ben walking around town, with your hands intertwined "You're an idiot" you told your fiancée jokingly.

Ben looked at you with a surprised look on your face, and then put his arm around your shoulder "First of all, I know" he responded with a sarcastic tone, causing you to laugh "Second of all, rude!" he exclaimed.

You just looked up at him with a smile on your face, so he just leans down and kisses you "If I get that every time I call you an idiot, then I am most definitely happy" you said with an even larger smile on your face.

"Well technically, I am your idiot" Ben explained and you giggled "You agreed to marry me Baby, you're stuck with me" Ben said plainly.

You mock gasped in response, "Did I? I wondered where this ring came from" you commented with sarcasm in your tone.

The two of you reached the baby store, even though Emma was almost two, the store stocked clothes for up to five years old.

Ben held the door open, and you smiled in thanks. He soon placed his arm back around your shoulder, as you started to look around at the clothes.

A cute jersey with Danny's hockey team on it caught your eye, "Sweetie, look at this" you showed Ben the jersey as you spoke "Can we please get this for her?" you asked, pouting a little.

"She's your daughter too Baby," Ben stated with a fond look across his face "Besides, I think she'd prefer her Mum's taste instead of her Dad's" he said as he shrugged his shoulders.

You never thought that you would have a daughter at the age you were, however you wouldn't change anything or the world.

~*~

Written by Hannah.