Robbie Jennings- Captain (h)

You smiled as you talked with Jas and Georgia in the changing room for PE.

You met Jas and Georgia along with Rosie and Ellen when you moved to Eastbourne from London a few years ago. You live with your boyfriend, his Mum and his twin Tom.

Your parents passed away when you were younger and Robbie's Mum was asked to be your legal guardian so you moved in with them. However you had lived in Eastbourne for around 6 months now since Robbie and Tom's parents got a divorce.

For the past couple of years you and Robbie had been dating despite him being 2 years older than you. The only annoying thing was that all the girls in your year, the year above you and in Robbie's year constantly tried to get with Robbie despite him clearly showing that he was dating you.

All of your class finished getting changed "Here Y/L/N" your coach said throwing a bib at you "You're Captain" she ordered and you nodded "That's cool" you put on the bib as you answered her.

You ran out onto the hockey pitch and saw Robbie and Tom playing football on the pitch next to yours.

You waved at the two of them and they waved back but Lindsay also waved so you looked to her, now you knew that Lindsay was in the year above you and she could probably slap you into next week but Robbie hates her.

She glared at you "What?" she asked and you crossed your arms "You know he has a girlfriend right?" you asked through gritted teeth "Yeah, a girlfriend that is way too young for him and she doesn't even know him as well as I do" she said making you scoff.

"Try being his best friend since you were born and then going out with him" you had annoyance laced in your voice "Then I will believe you when you say you know Robbie better than I do" you said glaring at her now.

As you were playing you felt someone push you over from behind making you fall and twist your ankle. You managed to sit up before looking for the culprit as you rubbed your ankle and you saw Lindsay smirking at you so you knew she did it.

You heard Robbie's coach blow the whistle for a break in their game and almost immediately both Robbie and Tom were running over to you as you were now sat on the sub's bench whilst the hockey match continued without you.

Robbie sat next to you and put his arm around your shoulder "You alright Love?" he asked and you shook your head "Nope" you said resting your head on his shoulder.

Tom sat on the other side of you and placed his hand on your knee "Do you want us to take you to the nurse?" he asked sounding concerned "No, I am okay but do you mind getting me some ice?" you asked and Tom nodded "Sure. Rob, you're staying with her right?" Robbie nodded in answer to Tom's question.

You sighed as Robbie rubbed your shoulder "I saw her push you Love" Robbie said in a hushed tone "She likes you Robbie; according to her your 'girlfriend' is too young for you and she doesn't know you as well as Lindsay does" you said sarcastically doing air quotes too.

"Ha, so I am guessing you put her in your place" he chuckled as he spoke "Hell yeah. She doesn't know me" you pouted looking up at him.

"And she doesn't know our relationship" he said as he kissed you quickly.

~*~

Written by Hannah.