Colin Shea- Just Friends

Colin shouted after Ally as she walked across the hallway with his apartment keys in her hand. All she heard was him saying that there was a woman in his apartment and that he didn't think she was leaving anytime soon, so from instinct she went to remove the woman. Just this time it wasn't just a one night stand.

She unlocked the door, ignoring Colin completely. Walking in she went straight over to the bed seeing a woman shaped lump under the covers. She let out the loudest shrills ever heard pulling the covers back, clamping her eyes shut. Peaking she saw the woman was fully clothed, well in pyjamas.

You came back to consciousness, letting out a groan as you stretched out on the bed.

"What are you doing in my bed?" the blond shouted.

You raised an eyebrow. You were tired from travelling, and even after a night of sleep this woman seemed to be off her rocker.

"Who are you?" you asked with a yawn.

"My name is Ally, what are you doing here in my bed?" she growled.

You were still confused as you shuffled on the mattress so you were sat up.

"This is Colin's bed."

For a fact you knew this was his bed, he had left you there last night to sleep. You had no idea who the crazy blond was.

"So you do know my Colin. I can't believe you slept with my husband," she exclaimed.

You furrowed your eyebrows.

"Hey we've got off on the wrong foot. Colin and I are just friends. I didn't even know he was married, he never told me," you stated.

"Ally calm down," Colin sighed resting a hand on her arm, "you aren't listening."

"Of course I'm not, you cheated on me," she screeched.

"I wouldn't doubt that he cheated on you. But like I said we are just friends. We haven't had sex ever, even if he has been very persistent over the years. He let me sleep in his bed because I just got here and am tired," you explained.

The blond looked confused. She turned to Colin, who was sniggering.

"I told you to listen Ally. This isn't one of my conquests, this is Y/N. We met years ago, and is almost as adamant as you to not sleep with me. She's been travelling Europe and had sold her house before leaving the states, so I said she can crash here for a bit," he shrugged, "Y/N, this is Ally my psychotic neighbour."