Jim Kirk - James Tiberius Kirk (h)

You were furious at him; you could not believe what he had done. You might have been in married to him but right then, you hated his guts.

You felt like you were ready to burst; you just wanted to yell at Jim. You were aware that storming onto the bridge possibly wasn't the best idea but you couldn't help it, you knew that if you didn't get it out now, it would be 10 times worse later on.

You were going to be returning to Earth in a matter of months, so you had decided to contact your parents and ask if they wanted to meet up with you and your husband – just to catch up and see how you all were – along with your siblings as you hadn't seen them in a while. However, you found out from your younger sister that Jim had contacted your Mum saying that you wouldn't be able to make it as your voyage was to go over the expected time, so you wouldn't be back in time.

It wasn't like your parents didn't like Jim, they adored him and they couldn't be happier for who you had married. However, your older sister liked him a little too much – even after you got married, she continued to flirt with him in front of you and make comments about his playboy past.

You had a feeling that Jim had cancelled because of her; it wouldn't surprise you if that was the reason, but he could have at least told you first. You could have asked your parents to ask her not to come; it wasn't like she had to be there.

"JAMES TIBERIUS KIRK" you yelled as the elevator doors opened. Everyone on the bridge turned to look at the Captain's wife – you worked in the med-bay so you weren't usually on the bridge – including Spock, Uhura, Sulu and Chekov, some of your closest friends and Bones was still in the med-bay.

"I CANNOT BELIVE YOU" you shouted as Jim got up from his chair "Baby, calm down" he tried to reason with you "NO FREAKING WAY" you shouted again and Jim sighed "Baby please" he begged grabbing your hand.

He managed to get you into the elevator and you pulled away from his grip "What did I do?" he asked and you glared at him "YOU CANCELLED WITH MY PARENTS, WHO ARE YOUR IN-LAWS" you yelled and Jim ran a hand through his hair.

"WHY THE HELL DIDN'T YOU JUST TELL ME" you were getting even angrier as you shouted at him "I AM BEYOND PISSED AT YOU RIGHT NOW" you glared at him again whilst you yelled.

As you continued to yell profanities at your husband, he pushed you up against the wall of the elevator, with his hands either side of you.

He leant in closely, so that you could feel his breath on your lips "You are so hot when you're mad" is the last thing he said before he kissed you passionately.  

~*~

Written by Hannah.