Richard Castle- Interview

You were carrying paperwork through the precinct when Ryan and Esposito called you over to the break room where they were both sat watching TV.

"Yeah?" You smiled softly.

"Castle's interview is starting," Esposito stated.

Ryan patted the seat next to him, and you obliged sitting next to him, looking up at the TV mounted on the wall.

As you looked up Rick appeared on the screen as the show's host began to talk.

"So Richard Castle, we've heard from a few sources that you and Nikki Heat inspiration Detective Kate Beckett are an item. Are you two dating?" The woman said with a fake smile on her face.

You gritted your teeth. You loved Kate, she was like a sister to you, and you knew she hated the rumours of her and Rick being an item, but it still annoyed you a lot.

Rick let out a chuckle, "No, speaking of my relationship, I'll give you an exclusive, I'm engaged."

The woman and the crowd gasped.

"You heard it here first folks, Richard Castle and Kate Beckett are getting married."

You turned to the two men in the room looking shocked, only to see a very shocked Detective Beckett stood in the doorway. You all turned back to the TV to see an equally as confused Rick.

"No no no," He stated, "You misunderstood me. Yes Kate is my work wife, she is an amazing woman, and her future husband will be a very lucky man. But I am not marrying her. I am engaged to a different detective I met whilst working with Detective Beckett. Detective Y/N Y/L/N, is the most beautiful, smart and witty woman I have ever met, and I am glad to say soon we will be married."

Ryan nudged your shoulder. You looked at the three detectives with tears in your eyes. They smiled at you, as your smile was spread completely across your face.

"I apologise. So what does Y/N think about being the third Mrs Castle?" The host asked.

"We haven't really discussed it. She isn't the third Mrs Castle, she will be the only Mrs Castle, my previous wives will always be part of my life which Y/N understands and appreciates but she knows that they will never hold the same standing as her, she will be my wife, whilst they are my ex-wives. She has met them both and sadly, they get along really well, which is a pity, she is learning all my bad habits before she can get the nice surprises throughout our marriage," he chuckled.

"So how much planning for the wedding have you done?" the host asked.

"Not much yet. We want it to be perfect. Although one good thing about this wedding will be that I don't have to spend all my money on another traditional white wedding. Surprisingly it was Y/N's idea to have a replication of Arwen's wedding gown from Lord of the Ring made for her. She also said it was okay for me to carry a lightsabre," he grinned, "If you are watching Y/N, I love you so much."

Cooing filled the crowd on the show along with the three detectives commenting on how cute Rick's words were.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello

I hope that you liked this part. PM me or comment any requests you have.

Thank you.

Charlotte.