Eric Coulter - Porcelain Doll (h)

You had never been the type of person to slack off just because of an illness or an injury; you were pregnant, so that was neither of those things but that didn't mean you wanted to be treated like a frikking porcelain doll.

Being treated like glass was one of the most annoying things that could ever be done to you – the moment you found out you were pregnant, your husband Eric took away literally all of your responsibilities from you.

Pissed off was an understatement.

Eric was doing something with the leaders of Dauntless that morning, technically you should have been at the meeting considering you were a leader too as well as married to one but Eric refused.

Because Eric wasn't in the house, it was a flat but a very big flat with stairs and everything, you had decided to go down to the training pit and work on your shot.

You knew your skills needed a bit of brushing up.

Four was training the initiates at the same time, but they were over at the combat mat whereas you were by the targets with a gun in your hand – no safety gear though, it wasn't really required for you because you had been born into Dauntless so you were raised with guns and all that jazz.

As you were shooting, Four came over and stood next to you "Should you really leave them by themselves?" you asked as you kept your eyes on the target.

"They'll be fine, they won't kill anyone" Four shrugged as he spoke, and you just laughed.

You stopped shooting to reload the bullets, "Well they'll be great in Dauntless then" you said sarcastically, sure you had never killed anyone but that didn't mean you had never came close.

Someone cleared their throat from behind you and Four, so the two of you turned around to be met by your husband. Four went over and shook his hand, before bro-hugging him and then walking back over to the initiates that had decided to watch the exchange.

Eric looked at the gun in your hands and sighed "Children shouldn't play with guns" he said with a slight jokey tone, you knew that he was referring to the tiny human in your stomach.

You rolled your eyes at your husband, you turned around to face the target again but looked back at Eric over your shoulder "Who said I was playing?"

~*~

Written by Hannah.