Handsome Rob- Wake Up (h)

Let's just say that you didn't want to go, but it wasn't like your boyfriend was going to let you off.

Pulling off the job was important to all of you, and you didn't mind pulling off said job but you didn't like getting up early in the morning when there was no reason for the time.

Rob liked to get up early and go to the gym, or go down to the garage and work on the cars a bit but that meant that he would be waking you up too.

The warehouse that all of you were in, it was down the road from the motel that the whole team was staying in. So Rob had decided to go down there early, and play a little basketball.

The team kind of just drifted in whenever, but all of you had to be there by half ten to eleven in the morning.

You were still in bed when Rob walked out of the adjoining bathroom, "C'mon Love, get up" Rob told you with a towel around his waist, and one in his hands.

You sat up in bed, still wearing Rob's t-shirt "Come over here and make me" you challenged, causing a smirk to make its way onto your lovely boyfriend's face.

Rob dropped the towel he had in his hands, and walked over to you. He effortlessly picked you up, and then put you back down by the wardrobe.

"Get changed and then I'll drive to the warehouse" he said with a slight smile, whilst you just pouted at him.

"Why do you wake me up? Go wake Charlie or Stell or Lyle or Left Ear up instead" you moaned as you threw Rob's clothes at him, "The only upside to you waking me up is that I can see Stell" you told him as you pulled out a pair of shorts, one of Rob's button up shirts and your undergarments.

Rob just laughed at you, getting dressed "Lyle and Left Ear would ignore me, Charlie would glare at me and I think Stella would punch me" he explained and you laughed, tucking the shirt into your shorts.

You put your socks on, before your boots and lacing them up "I can't punch you because I love you too much" you mumbled but Rob still heard you.

Once you had stood up, Rob pulled you into a hug "I love you too, even when you're pissed at me"

~*~

Written by Hannah.