Jasper Jordan- Underwear (c)

You had been helping look around the surrounding area of the drop ship with a few others, and due to your complete lack of ability you had ended up covered in dirt and needed to change into at least slightly cleaner clothing. There wasn't really anything spare, but there was enough for you to have something to wear until you could have your clothes washed.

As soon as you got back to camp, you didn't bother announcing your arrival to your friend's instead retreating straight to your tent so you could get changed. Once you'd pulled the tarp closed, you pulled off your muddy trousers, and stained shirt, leaning over the make-shift bed and minimal belongings.

It wasn't exactly the smartest idea to strip down to your undies before locating your spare clothing, but you did expect a stranger to be considerate enough to announce themselves before entering your tent, rather than doing so as they walked in.

Sadly that wasn't what occurred.

"Y/N, I heard you were back, how was..." The person trailed off as you heard the movement of fabric.

Spinning around, there stood one of your best friends, Jasper, slack jawed with eyes focused on your nearly bare body.

You knew this was the most skin Jasper had probably ever seen on a woman, so his reaction wasn't exactly surprising. Also you were quite comfortable in your skin, so staring didn't overly bother you, but the fact that he looked as though he were to pass out was what concerned you.

Grabbing the sheet of fabric you used as bedding, clinging onto it to at least keep some of your modesty you stepped closer to the shocked man in front of you.

Although now you were mainly covered, Jasper was still holding the same expression on his face, not budging an inch, simply only moving ever so slightly with each breath.

"Jasper, are you okay?" You asked softly.

Still he didn't move or budge his eyes.

Frantically you waved your hand in front of Jasper's face unsure how you were supposed to snap him out of this daze. You weren't even sure what had sent him into this daze, well maybe it wasn't so cryptic.

You let out a sigh, slanting your head to the side, biting the side of your mouth.

Continuing, you snapped your fingers in his face, before attempting to tap his face gently, none of which ended with a successful result.

The tarp moved revealing a face peeking over Jasper's shoulder.

"Jasper what are you doing in here?" Monty asked.

"I'd like to know the answer to that too," you commented.

Monty looked quizzically at your friend waving a hand almost brushing against Jasper's nose as he did so.

"What's happened to him?" He questioned.

"I think I broke him," you sighed, "he just barged in here and ended up like this. I understand that you guys don't understand how to handle looking at the female body but I didn't realise it would cause a complete brain malfunction."

"Oh," Monty said wide eyed, "he saw you...he saw you without..."

"Without proper clothing yes. I was just about to change. I didn't realise I'd end up in a conversation with you guys in my underwear."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.