Jade Wesker- Hoard: Part 2 (a)

Resident Evil One Shot

"I don't know, to be honest I can't say I've really been working with a plan in mind... well I was but obviously things haven't really gone as I have expected to." She said in between fast, shallow breaths as her eyes darted between the cold brick. "I'm Jade by the way." She extended a hand sticky with blood.

"Y/n... you haven't been bit, have you?" She rolled her eyes and wiped the thick red on her jacket.

"No, y/n thank you for your concern." She scoffed with a faux smile.

"Scratched?"

"Look, I'm fine. I caught my hand on some jagged metal and that's what attracted those assholes to me." A cacophony of groans and curved nails clashing against metal quickly caught both of your attention. "We need to get the fuck out of here before they manage to get in, we can go through all of this small talk bullshit when we do, okay y/n?" The banging became louder and louder as the dumpster started to move, only a tiny amount, but it signified your time in your new sanctuary would not be too long lasting.

"Right, okay..." Your eyes scoured the walls and poking out from around the corner, a small, gated balcony just a few feet above the crowd's head. "Look!" You tapped jades back and pointed out the small glimpse of hope.

"A potential escape route sure, the only problem is we have to fly over 20 of those motherfuckers."

"Not necessarily. It might not sound like the smartest idea, but what choice do we have?" You watched as the dumpster rolled further and further from the sheet of metal. "I think if we hop onto the dumpster, we can jump from the barricade and climb up." Jade looked at you with an open mouth and furrowed brows.

"Do you want us to die?" She protested. "Because to be completely honest I don't really know you, and you're cute and all but I'm not all too bothered if you make it or not. I want you to know that I will sacrifice you if it means I make it out alive."

"Gee, thanks, I appreciate that, Jade. I'll even go first." You pointed at her pistol with an act of confidence. "You know how to use that thing right?"

"I think I'll be okay."

"Just be ready to use it, so are you in?" She ran her hands through her hair and let out a deep breath.

~*~

Written by Aaron.