Walter White- Bench (a)

Breaking Bad One Shot

Walter glanced down at the small brown paper bag of bills and let out a small sigh as he rubbed the top of his head and raised his inquisitive brows.

"Well of course, that's nice, but where's the rest of it?" He chuckled nervously.

"What do you mean the rest of it? Take your money and be happy with it, do you know how hard it is to get some of these assholes to pay? I'll get my boys on the lowlifes that didn't want to pay in full. Are you happy now?" Walt ran his tongue across his dry top lip and sat his hands firmly on his hip. "So, what, am I free to go now?"

"Oh, absolutely not." Walt ushered you to take a seat on the chipped, rusted park bench, you followed anxiously. "This money y/n, is... extremely important to me and I don't much like the thought of not getting exactly what I am owed." He smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "I'm not asking for any extra, I'm not a bad guy y/n I just want the money that I was expecting to have. I really don't like the thought of somebody like you running away with that money, so be honest with me. Where is the rest of the money that I am owed?" You almost felt his piercing eyes stare into your very consciousness as the New Mexico sun beat down onto you both and fell on the awkward silence. "Where is the money y/n?" He bellowed menacingly.

"I don't have it, I already told you! Remember who we are selling to here... crackheads, scumbags, and you think you're really going to get all of your money?"

"I haven't had any problems before, these exact scumbags as you so lovingly called them are the people keeping my pockets full, and I'm a little concerned that they're keeping yours a little fuller than you're letting on. I am going to be very generous here y/n and I am going to give you the benefit of the doubt. You have until this time tomorrow to get me the rest of the money, how does that sound?"

"What!" You protested. "You expect these guys to just cough up the money like that, I know you aren't used to these kinds of people from your sheltered castle, but it'll take longer than that."

"Well then it looks like we're at a bit of an impasse here doesn't it y/n, how about you either give me the money that I am owed or I get my boys as you put it to break your legs." He patted your thighs as he stood from the bench and stretched his back. "Well you'd better get moving."

~*~

Written by Aaron.