Major Lilywhite- Sibling Rivalry (c)

You let out an exasperated sigh as you waited for the officers to bring your brother through. Peyton had phoned you, to give you the heads up so you stood together waiting for him. Really you would be angry enough to get answers about what had happened but Peyton had a lot of law lingo up her sleeve that would be very affective.

Within a few moments the doors opened and you saw your brother being escorted by officers. The man who had been sat down stood up and walked over to him.

"Who are you?" Peyton asked.

"This is Ravi my roommate," Major sighed.

"What did you do? You idiot," you frowned giving him a clot to the ear.

Major frowned at you, rubbing his ear, probably hoping it didn't bruise as it was the only skin you could see that wasn't discoloured.

"Y/N," He groaned.

"Don't Y/N me. You got arrested. Mum and Dad are going to be so pissed, the golden boy was arrested. I can't handle being the good kid," you sighed.

Peyton tried not to laugh.

You had met Peyton a few years prior when she and your brother were in the same university. You were never overly close but you had met enough times to exchange numbers. Seen as you were younger than Major, she had always found it amusing when you'd visit him and cause trouble.

Major was the perfect brother, and the perfect son to your parents, not matter how hard you had tried you could never compare to him. So you gave up. You never tried to be perfect and embraced your trouble child persona, but never wanted to allow it to go too far.

Just now you were the good kid. You had never been put in prison, even if it was for one night.

"They know?" he sighed.

"No. Not yet. I wanted to bask in your idiocy first before I tell them," you smirked.

"Y/N. Please don't tell them. It was for a good reason, but they won't see that. Let me explain," he frowned.

You enjoyed to see your brother squirm at the concept of your parents telling him off. Your brother was a fully grown adult yet he feared your parent's wrath more than you did. Really you knew you shouldn't tell your parents, and you weren't going to. Although it would be nice to be the golden child for once, your parents would destroy Major, and you loved your brother really, but you would happily get something from his fear, in his attempts to stop you.

"We're getting you home, and we can sort this whole problem out over your cheque book," you smiled linking your arm with your unwilling brother.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.