Eric Coulter- Don't Touch (h)

You clenched your fists as that bitch of an initiate flirted with your freaking husband again. Does she not see his wedding ring?!

Ever since she transferred from Candor she has been flirting with him and you couldn't even explain how frustrated it made you.

You and Eric had been together for over 5 years and had been married for 2 of those years. You surprised everyone when you agreed to marry Eric as he wasn't the most compassionate person but that was only in front of the initiates. At home he was a different person all together.

You glanced over at Four who was frowning "You annoyed yet?" he asked and you laughed dryly "Oh, that ain't even half of it Four" you said glaring at the initiate.

You walked over to the mat where Eric was showing the rest of the initiates what to do and what not to do by fighting the flirtatious initiate.

Eric looked down at you and jumped off of the mat "I will fight her and show her what she's lacking" you said confidently and Eric nodded "Her defence is weak Babe. She will attack first, block and punch when she isn't expecting it" Eric whispered in your ear before kissing you rather passionately.

You smirked at the initiate "Now initiate. Let me show you how it's done" you said raising your fists into a block "Oh yeah? And what can you do that I can't" she said arrogantly "I can fight" you said and you heard both Four and Eric chuckle.

You had known Four since the two of you were transfers along with Eric. You and Four were close, close enough to be related and Eric accepted that even if he didn't exactly like the guy.

"Fight" Eric announced. As Eric said the initiate attacked first but you blocked and pushed her backwards with your arms making her stumble and lose her balance momentarily. You used that to your advantage and you landed a kick to her stomach before punching her in the neck. You grabbed her and kneed her stomach again but multiple times. You then pushed her down onto the matt and pinned her arms above her head whilst placing your knee on the mat in between her legs so that she couldn't move.

You smirked as she struggled "Enough" Eric announced "You have been here less than a week, you are not strong in anyway, I can tell that you won't make it so you might as well just consider yourself factionless now" you said with annoyance still present in your voice.

You jumped down from the mat and Eric pulled you into him by the waist. The two of you started to walk off as they were done for the day but Four hadn't dismissed you let.

But you turned around to face the initiate "Oh and by the way" you smiled a fake smile as you spoke "Don't touch what's mine"

~*~

Written by Hannah.