Robbie Jennings- Wait (h)

—– Robbie's P.O.V —–
I was so glad that school was finally over for the week, I had a good weekend lined up and all of it involved my girlfriend of 3 years, Y/N Y/L/N.

Y/N moved with me from London, her parents knew that she wouldn't want to stay in London without me and Tom so they let her move in with me, my Mum and Tom here in Eastbourne.

Starting a new school with my brother and girlfriend wasn't too bad, it was more daunting for Y/N with her being two years below me and all but she found friends pretty quickly. She's friends with Georgia Nicolson and the rest of her friends – I knew that Georgia had a crush on me when she first saw me, which was flattering of course, but after becoming friends with Y/N that crush had disappeared completely.

It was no secret that my girlfriend was beautiful as anything, which meant that she got a lot of random guys asking her out and her turning them down because obviously, she had me.

Y/N had told me that she needed to grab some stuff from her locker in the changing rooms, as she was captain of the hockey team whilst I was the captain of the football team as well as being in a band.

I hadn't told Y/N that I would wait for her, so she was probably thinking that I would just head home with Tom. However, he was going with Jas to see her parents back at her house so he was nowhere to be found.

As I was leaning against the wall by the school gates, Lindsay walked up to me with her two friends next to her, the twins but I couldn't remember their names.

"Hi Robbie" she tried to sound flirtatious as she spoke.

I held back an eye roll, and decided to go for being nice to her as hopefully that would make her leave me alone "Y'alright?" I asked, purposefully looking around for Y/N to show that I wasn't interested.

"I'm really good thanks, y'know it's my birthday in a few days and I'm having a party at a club – you're invited" she said with a hopeful smile.

I shook my head, and that smile disappeared "Sorry, I have a prior engagement" I told her and she laughed.

"Don't tell me it's that party for Georgia Nicolson" she stated and I adjusted my bag on my shoulder.

"Well I am friends with her and I have a gig, so you can put two and two together" I explained just as I noticed Y/N walking out of school.

She had my blazer in her hands, as she was cold during lunch so I lent it to her to wear even though it is now completely boiling outside, and her bag on her shoulder.

I stood up straight "Where's your blazer Robbie?" Lindsay asked just before Y/N reached me.

"Right here" I told her pointing to the blazer in Y/N's hands.

Y/N smiled up at me "You didn't have to wait for me" she told me as she intertwined her fingers with mine.

Lindsay looked rather surprised as Y/N turned to face her "You're the one Georgia was telling me about, what did she call you? Oh yeah, Slaggy Lindsay – I can see the nickname fitting" Y/N spoke sarcastically and I laughed.

The two twins were ready to jump Y/N "As you can see Lindsay, I am with someone and I am happy with this someone" I explained.

"So if you wouldn't mind, my boyfriend and I have a shop to look after and a bed to crash in" Y/N smiled fakely and I laughed at her.

Y/N let go of my hand, so I put my arm around her shoulder "You'll never get him Love, 3 years and going strong, with him since day 1" Y/N told Lindsay matter-of-factly "So jog on, find a guy that will actually let you in his pants because it ain't going to be this guy" she continued to trash Lindsay which just made me smirk.

"Nice talking to you" I said sarcastically as my girlfriend and I started to walk out of school.

~*~

Written by Hannah.