John Watson- Food (c)

You sat in your living room waiting for John to make tea. Sherlock sat in his arm chair reading some book that you weren't too interested in what it was.

A blanket was wrapped around you, but your side was cold from where John had been sitting, cuddled to your side.

It was a normal cold London October, and it would only begin to get colder.

You enjoyed the winter breeze, but it was slightly unpleasant without having your fiancé cuddling you.

From your seat in the living room you could see John making the tea. Whilst the kettle boiled he opened the fridge. As he peered in he let out a disgusted groan.

"Sherlock what did we discuss about body parts in the fridge," John said looking around the door, frowning at the consulting detective.

"That it is unhygienic and not what normal people do," Sherlock recited what John had said a few weeks prior.

"Then why are their eyeballs in a jar, and fingers on a plate?"

You let out a giggle gaining the attention of both men.

"They are not mine, but she seems to have an idea," Sherlock stated looking at you from the top of his book.

"Y/N?" John frowned, "Has his behaviour been rubbing off on you?"

Your smile grew across your lips as you stood up from the sofa.

You kept your blanket wrapped around you as you walked into the kitchen looking into the fridge to see what he was staring at. You knew exactly what he was staring at though.

Leaning around him, you reached into the fridge and picked up the jar of 'eyeballs'. With little effort you undid the lid for the jar. Grabbing a fork from the cutlery draw, both men stared at you, as you picked up one of the eyes on the fork, placing it into your mouth.

You bit down on it, gaining disgusted looks from both men.

Raising your hand to your mouth to cover it whilst you chewed you said, "They are rather delicious."

You held the jar out to your fiancé offering him one.

"What the hell?" he exclaimed.

Once you swallowed the 'eye'. You burst out laughing a Sherlock's confused face and John's paling expression.

"It's not real. I've been preparing food for the Halloween party tomorrow night, making them look gruesome and creepy. It is supposed to be scary, and with your cut out bats and orange balloons it is more a sad child's birthday party than a Halloween one. I thought I'd add a nice twist to the food," you smiled.

John let out a sigh of relief.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.