Ling Ying Wei- Housework (a)

Valorant One Shot

"What do you think you're doing?" You felt Sage's piercing gaze drill into the back of your head. "Did you really think you could get sneak behind my back? How stupid do you think I am?" You heard Sage march towards you with great intent. "You know that you are supposed to be resting your back injury!" She reached around and snatched the hoover from your hand.

"I just wanted to do some housework to take some of the stress away from you..." Almost angrily Sage ushered you away and to the sofa where a soft blanket and plump pillows had already been laid out with an open can of refreshing cola. "I took a little hit to the back, it isn't the end of the world and I'm sure that I am fully capable of doing basic household tasks?"

"You didn't take a little hit y/n, you were thrown out of a moving car during a high-speed chase, and secondly, who knows best about the health and wellbeing of their fiancée and fellow Valorant member? Oh yes, that is right... me! If you overwork your back, you can do some serious damage that can put you out of operation for months on months. I know that you don't want that and trust me, I don't want you moping around the house for that long either. So please do us both a favour and for once in your life listen to me. Now sit down, be quiet and put a movie on or something." She escorted you over to your newfound throne and gazed down as you lowered yourself into a seating position.

"Sage, you know I appreciate you looking after me but there's no way I can sit around here for god knows how long not doing anything, ill go crazy. There's got to be some stuff I can do. I'm not in pain, my range of motion seems alright, I promise not to go over the top but you need to let me get back to normal life somewhat."

"It wasn't like you just pulled a few muscles y/n, you were really close to having steel plates put in, you were lucky I was there with you, or you could be paralyzed or even dead by now. So, suck it up and deal with it. I don't want you out of action for any longer than you need to be because it's been a few weeks and it feels like you've been stuck here for an eternity. If I catch you trying to do something like that again I will freeze you to the sofa."

~*~

Written by Aaron.