Tobias 'Four' Eaton- I'll Take Her (h)

You, Eric and Four were the only high-up Dauntless members on the train. The rest were all initiates and the initiates were annoying.

"The game is simple" Four said as he tossed you a gun, which you caught and put it on your shoulder "It's like capture the flag" you said crossing your arms.

Eric picked up a gun "Weapon of choice" he held up the gun so that all the initiates could see it "Call that a gun" an initiate by the name of Molly said to the initiate next to her.

Before Four or Eric could say anything, you took the gun off your shoulder and shot her making Eric smirk. He let her react for a few second before pulling the dart out of her leg "Neuro-Stim dart" he held up the dart as he spoke "It simulates the pain of a real gunshot wound but it only lasts a couple minutes" he said as nonchalantly as possible.

"Two teams" he announced "Four and I are Captains" he said again "You pick first" Four smirked as he spoke.

Eric smirked right back "Okay" he trailed off as he looked around "Edward" he nodded towards an initiate.

Four looked around and his eyes landed on you "I'll take her" he said nodding towards you "Ahhh" Eric said looking you up and town "Picking your girlfriend huh? Well we all know she can be blamed when you lose" Eric said which sounded way too cocky for your liking.

"Or you can just lose" you shrugged as you spoke "As per usual" you countered making Eric look surprised "Well then" he said trying to play it cool which made you and Four exchange a glance "Let's get started" he said.

Four threw his arm around your shoulder as the two of you lead your team of initiates away from Eric's.

You stopped jogging which made Four stop jogging and the both of you turned around in order to face your team.

Four checked the flag whilst you crossed your arms "Alright, lights off" you ordered and the initiates complied "Gather round. Come on" Four demanded putting his arm around your shoulder again.

"What's your strategy?" you asked and one initiate scoffed "You aren't our Captain. You can't boss us around" he said which made Four mad and you only knew because his arm pulled you closer to him.

"This goes to all of you" Four announced with authority in his voice "Just because Y/N isn't your Captain in this game" he said sounding annoyed "Does not mean that you get to disrespect her" he ordered with a voice that makes you not want to mess with him.

All the initiates nodded looking pretty intimidated whilst you just smiled up at Four, thinking about how lucky you got landing a guy like him.

~*~

Written by Hannah.