John Mitchell- Princess Dragon Dream (c)

You awoke to the light trickling through the curtains. It was morning and you dreaded it a lot. You didn't enjoy the mornings, it meant you had to leave the comfort of your bed, and you would have to leave the comfort of your boyfriend's arms.

He woke up before you every day but he refused to leave you until you had awoken, and he would never wake you himself.

You felt arms wrapped around your middle, with a stretch and a yawn, you rolled over so you were facing the man you loved. His eyes were open and staring at you lovingly.

"Morning my love," he smiled a soft laugh laced in his words.

Leaning in you pressed your lips to his not caring about the morning breath. When you pulled away you raised your eyebrow.

"Good morning, but why are you laughing? You are trying to hide your laughter but it is there nevertheless," you asked, your voice croaky from just waking up.

"No reason my love. You just seemed to have an amusing slumber is all," he chuckled pulling you closer to him.

"What do you mean?"

You were confused. You knew you had a tendency to speak in your sleep, but it was never really coherent from what Mitchell had told you. Maybe you said something embarrassing?

"I understand the whole sleep talking thing but what I don't understand is the princess dragon dream and why I'm in it," he laughed softly.

Instantly your cheeks became inflamed and you buried your face in the shoulder of the vampire that lay next to you.

"I spoke about my dream?" you groaned.

"Yes darling, now would you like to explain?" he questioned.

You pulled your face away from him slightly looking into his bemused eyes.

"It's pretty self-explanatory really. It was a Princess Dragon dream," you shrugged.

"I think you forget I am an old man, you are a young woman, our thoughts clearly differ as I do not know what a Princess Dragon dream entails," he laughed.

"Well it entails me being a Princess with dragon powers and you were my prince charming, so basically real life but I am magical and we have official titles," you sighed, "not much to it really."

He kissed you softly, "And you dream of me being your prince charming often?"

You nodded.

"It is less a dream more of a reality. You will forever be there to keep me safe even when I do not need you, but you will also always be there to love me, and there is nothing more I can ask for. The only different between my dreams and reality is you have a horse on my dreams and a castle. But I am more than happy living in this house with our friends. Anyway who needs a moat filled with crocodiles when you have a guard dog like George," you smiled.

~*~

Written by Charlot