Spock- Love (h)

You sighed to yourself as you walked through your apartment. You boyfriend hadn't been himself all day, he wasn't talking to anyone and it was worrying you.

It wasn't like usual, usually Spock would keep himself to himself and only talk when he felt like he needed to, but that was around everyone but you. When he was around you he would hold a conversation and he hated to sit in silence with you, unless it was a time when the both of you knew that talking wasn't needed.

You weren't exactly sure what to do – you knew that Spock wasn't the best with emotions, and you knew that it was hard for him to be in a relationship at times, he had a rough past and he had been through a lot of things that you wished he hadn't been through because he didn't deserve any of it.

You eventually found him out on the balcony of your apartment. He looked over at you and you could tell that he was hurting, but you just didn't know why he was hurting.

You sat down next to him; you placed your hand on his cheek making him look down at you "What's wrong? You haven't spoken to me all day" you spoke softly and he sighed "I am sorry Y/N" he paused and sighed "I have just been thinking about something" he said looking into your eyes.

"What has happened?" you asked and he turned away "Why are you still with me?" he countered your question with one of his own "Because I love you, what made you ask that?" you answered him before moving so that you were facing him.

"I know people don't think that I have feelings, that I show emotion but I chose not to feel because I don't want to get hurt again" he spoke as if this was something that he had been thinking about for a while "I started to wonder why you were with me, I don't know how good I am to you because of what people think of me" as he spoke your heart felt like it was breaking.

Spock had never spoken like this to you before, you knew what he had been through and you knew of his decision, which was one you respected greatly.
"I am with you because I love you" you said and his eyes got that little sparkle back "Love isn't perfect Spock, and that's okay" you told him comfortingly.

Spock pulled you into his lap and slowly wrapped his arms around you "I love you Y/N" he said, his voice no more than a whisper.  

~*~

Written by Hannah.