Raj Koothrappali- Unicorn Rainbow Farts (h)

This was definitely a nerve wracking experience for you. It was like being new at school and not having any friends so you can't really fit in.

You had just started working at the university in which your boyfriend worked at. Like him, you were an astrophysicist and it was something you loved.

Being in a new place was a little daunting too, you kept getting lost and you didn't have a clue where you were going half the time so you just stayed in your office however, thankfully, it was across the all from the office that your boyfriend occupied.

The head of the university had told you that you would be working on a project with your boyfriend once you had settled in which was something you were looking forward to because you had only discussed theories with Raj, you had never acted upon them.

You and Raj had been together for just over a year, he was with you before he was able to talk to women and you understood that but about a month into your relationship he managed to start talking to you and now he can talk to women like there never was a problem.

Somehow you and Raj had managed to keep your relationship a secret from his friends which you found amusing because Raj's screensaver was a picture of you and him when he took you to meet his parents. Meeting Raj's parents was a whole different story.

You walked into the cafeteria; you didn't eat much at work as you had food in your office so you just had a drink with you. You spotted Raj sitting with his friends, you remembered their names and who was who as Raj had shown you pictures of when they were all together.

You decided to go over to Raj and his friends as there was a spare seat next to Raj because Raj's closest friend Howard was sat in a chair on the end of the table.

When you walked over Raj was the first to notice you "I am sorry to bother you all but I have just started working here so I don't know that many people. Do you mind if I sit with you?" you asked and they all exchanged glances before Raj pulled out the chair next to him "My name is Y/N by the way" you introduced yourself and they all smiled at you, including Sheldon which surprised you.

"What is your field here?" Leonard asked before taking a bite of his lunch "Astrophysics" you answered and Howard looked surprised "Oh, like Raj here" he said and you nodded "Yeah. Actually, the head of the university said we were going to be working together soon" you said and Raj smiled "I remember you saying" he said.

All of his friends looked surprised "You two have met before?" Leonard asked and you and Raj exchanged a couple of glances "I guess we need to tell them now" Raj said and you sighed "Yeah because you messed up" you said jokingly.

Raj placed his hand on you thigh "Y/N is my girlfriend. She has been for a long time now" Raj smiled as he spoke "I feel like this meeting is long overdue. I never knew I would be working here but it was Raj who put in the good word for me" you explained.

"Well it is nice to meet you Y/N. Formally, as Raj's girlfriend" Howard said and you smiled "Likewise" you said as Raj quickly kissed your cheek.

~*~

Written by Hannah Rae.