Minho- Keeper (h)

It was that time again, the time that all the Gladers looked forward to. Not because of the supplies but because of the new Greenie, they just like to take the mick out of the poor lad. It was very rare that a girl would come up in the box, but you were the rarity.

You had arrived in the Glade just after Minho – it was Alby, then Newt, then Minho and then you. Being there since the start meant that you knew just about everything to do with the Glade and why you were there.

You felt an arm wrap around your waist as you were walking towards the box "Hey Babe" Minho whispered in your ear "Come on. I want to see the new guy" you whined dragging him over "Y/N, you go down this time" Newt said once you and your boyfriend reaches them "Sure" you answered shrugging, you had done it before so this wasn't anything new.

The boys opened the top of the box for you. You jumped down into the box and saw a guy around Minho's height, blonde hair and green/blue eyes. He looked at you like you were some piece of meat, you just presumed he was a player and clearly the creators didn't wipe that thing from his mind.

"You alright?" You asked and he nodded, kind of apprehensively which surprised you a little "You know it" he said clearly thinking he was a smartarse but he sounded like a slinthead "Come on" you instructed as Gally jumped down next to you "I am not pulling him up" you said to Gally as you turned around and took Minho's hand so that he could pull you out of the box.

Once the Greenie was out of the box, Alby went over to him "Welcome to the Glade" he welcomed the new Greenie as he crossed his arms "Can you remember anything about yourself?" Alby asked, as per usual routine "Not even my name" the Greenie said shaking his head "It will come to you soon enough" Alby said in a somewhat comforting tone.

You and Minho weren't running that day, so the two of you decided to go up to the lookout tower. You leant on the railing and Minho stood behind you, wrapping his arms around your waist. You found yourself smiling, even though you two had been together since you could remember – those small gestures made you smile like a mad person.

"I don't like the new Greenie" Minho stated and you rolled your eyes. Minho always managed to get jealous about the Gladers, he had come to terms with the fact that Newt, Gally, Alby and Ben were your close friends and that you had mutual relationships with the rest of the Gladers – but whenever a new Greenie came up, it took Minho a while to get used to him being around you.

"You know I only want you Min" You reassured him as you turned around in his arms "You can't blame me Y/N. You are the only girl in this hellhole" Minho sighed as he spoke.

He pulled you closer so that his head rested on top of yours "You are the most important thing in my life" he sounded a tiny disheartened.

"And I can never lose you, not to a shucking Greenie"

~*~

Written by Hannah.