Tom Jennings- Part of the Family (h)

Your boyfriend smiled at you as you walked into his family store "Hey Beautiful" he said giving you a quick kiss.

You went in the back to drop off your bag and your jacket, and as you were walking back into the store you saw Robbie talking to Tom "Hi Rob" you said hugging him "Hey Y/N, thanks for coming in to help out" Robbie said returning your hug "It's no problem. Your Mum is away over night right?" you asked and Tom nodded "Yeah, you staying tonight then?" Robbie asked with a smirk on his face.

"Wipe that smirk off your face" you blushed slightly when you spoke "But yes, she is staying tonight" Tom answered for you and Robbie laughed "Alright, I will see you two later. I need to go and practise with the lads" Robbie spoke as he was walking out of the door "BYE ROBBIE" you shouted as he walked down the street.

Tom was laughing and you turned to face him "What's so funny Mister?" you asked and he tried to stop laughing, however he failed miserably "I think you just embarrassed my brother to the max" he said, still laughing "Robbie does not get embarrassed" you stated joining him behind the counter.

An old couple had just come in and Tom had gone to help them "6 apples Beautiful" Tom said to you so that you could put them into the register "Anything else?" you asked and he shook his head "Nope" he walked over to stand by you as he talked.

"That's £1.50 please" you said to the old couple as Tom put their food into a bag for them. The old man handed over the money and you smiled "Thank you" you said putting the money into the register.

You felt Tom smiling at you and you turned to face him smiling also "You two remind me of our relationship, when we were younger" the old lady said and you smiled at her "Thank you" Tom slipped his arm around your waist when he answered her.

The old couple left and you looked up at Tom "Do you ever see us growing old?" Tom asked, seeming to be lost in thought "Tom, we aren't even in college yet" you said placing your hand on his chest "Have you never thought about it?" he asked and you sighed "Of course I have, I mean your Mum practically treats me like a daughter and Robbie already sees me as a sister – I am basically a part of the family already" you explained your thoughts.

Tom pulled you into a hug – his hugs were the best, they always felt so full of care and love – "I love you" Tom whispered pressing a kiss to the top of your hair.

"I love you too"  

~*~

Written by Hannah.