Prison- Jade Wesker (a)

Resident Evil One Shot

"How did you end up in here?" You asked leaning against the cold steel of the cramped cell bars, the new inmate next door appeared to take pleasure in ignoring your attempted conversation. "Hey, I'm talking to you." You rattled your rusted spoon against the bars.

"Can you just be quiet please, me and my... I will stretch and say friend here are trying to figure a few things out alright?"

"Oh... somebody woke up on the wrong side of the cell this morning." You chuckled at your own terrible humour. "Come on, it's hardly a great place to be as is, have you never heard of love thy neighbour?" She turned to face you and stood with a stern face and crossed arms.

"I've asked you nicely once, and I will tell you nicely this time. Be... quiet..." She turned back and continued talking, plotting with her cellmate.

"Come on Jade." You smirked.

"How do you know my name?"

"Your name has been floating around here for a few weeks now, so how about you and me have a little talk and I can offer you a few friendly tips on how to get out of this shithole." She checked all around for eavesdroppers.

"If you could escape from this prison, then why are you still here?"

"I get fed, I get water."

"So, you stay because you enjoy pretending to be a pet dog?" You sniggered.

"No, I stay because I would rather be stuck in this cage than have to take my chances out there in the wide-open world. In here, for the most part, I'm safe. Don't get me wrong there's a few places I would rather be and most of them involve a nice soft bed and a pile of ladies but we can't all get what we want, right?" She rose an unamused brow. "But I can help you get what you want, all you have to do is listen."

"And what exactly are you looking for, the world has been to shit for long enough and I know that people don't tend to help people for nothing."

"I don't want nothing." She stepped back from the bars and stared deeply into your eyes with a suspicious intent. "What can I say, I'm just in a nice friendly mood, and I've seen enough people go crazy here and by the sounds of things you might be able to do something to make this world a better place. So are you in or do I have to tell the guards that you're planning to make a break for it?"

~*~

Written by Aaron.