John Mitchell- Crutches (c)

You shouted his name as loud as you could so that you could get his attention. You couldn't go to him, so you had to get him to come to you. You continued shouting, varying the pitch of your voice every time that you said his name.

Whilst you shouted you glared at the objects across the room hoping somehow you could have telepathic powers to bring them to you. Sadly there was no such thing as telepathy, although it wasn't so farfetched of an idea, seen as many other things that you were told weren't real really were around.

After a few moments he appeared in the room and smiled softly.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"When you carried me to bed, you left my crutches by the door. I need to pee so badly and I can't walk, can you pass me the crutches please," you practically begged your boyfriend.

He chuckled softly picking up the crutches and carrying them across the room to you.

You had fractured your foot a few days earlier and had a cast on it, so you had to use crutches to walk, just you weren't too used to them, and Mitchell had offered to carry you to bed last night due to your struggles in walking with the sticks of hell.

Mitchell held onto the sticks of death as you pushed yourself off of the bed with your hands. You took the crutches from his hands and held onto the handles so they would help you to balance on your unsteady, non-cast covered foot.

"I hate these death sticks," you hissed.

"Shouldn't have fallen over love," he chuckled.

"Get off your high horse. Just because you can't break bones," you groaned, "Stupid vampire, non-breakable bones, healing powers."

You muttered the last bits as your boyfriend chuckled. He didn't have to walk with you, you never asked him to, but he didn't trust you not to fall over when you walked, let alone when you were balancing on crutches.

"You love me really Y/N. And being a vampire isn't enjoyable, minus that I shall never have the need for crutches," he smiled.

"Why are you walking with me? I know we are close, but I would desire some private time when I am in the bathroom," you sighed, "I love you Mitchell, but this is pushing it."

He let out a soft laugh, "I'm just making sure you don't fall over. I'll wait outside the bathroom, I'm not that intrusive in your privacy. I just want you to stay safe. You are very clumsy and you will probably fall either no matter what anyway."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.