Jim Kirk- Diddums (h)

You laughed with Uhura as the both of you walked towards the Star Fleet building "Are you looking forward to having some time off?" she asked you "Oh definitely. I have a feeling Jim is planning something though" you said and she giggled "He's always planning something Y/N" she said and you nodded in agreement.

You had been working for Star Fleet for around 8 years now and for 5 of those years you had been dating Captain Jim Kirk. You knew of his playboy ways when you started dating him and it took him about 2 months to actually succeed in getting you to go out on a date of him. However you were happier than you had ever been with another guy; you loved him and he loved you.

You and Jim had just been given 3 months of leave from Star Fleet as you had got home from a 2 year mission only weeks ago so the both of you wanted to spend some time together at home instead of on a spaceship.

You saw Jim up ahead with Bones and Spock but there was a female Star Fleet officer there with them "Do you know her?" Uhura asked and you shook your head "No. I've seen her around before. She tried to get onto the last Enterprise voyage but it was denied because of her record" you explained and Uhura looked confused.

"What record?" she asked as the two of you continued to get closer to the group of four "She has allegations against her for fraternizing with the high-up male members of Star Fleet" you said and she gasped "No wonder her application was denied" she said in disbelief.

You and Uhura reached the other just as the female officer placed her hand on Jim's chest. You tried to say calm as you walked up "Oh the Captain's First Officer" the female officer said to you "Hello" you said and Jim smiled at you.

"Anyway, Jim, as I was saying. Stop by my flat later, I think we can have a good time" she said and you scoffed "Something to say Y/S/N?" she asked and you smiled a fake smile "I just thought I should mention that he can't come to your flat tonight" you said.

Jim chuckled "Who are you to say what he can and can't do?" she asked and you rolled your eyes "Where have you been for the past 5 years?" you asked as Jim slipped his arm around your waist "My First Officer just so happens to be my long-term girlfriend" Jim said and the female officer's mouth dropped.

"So if you will excuse us" Jim said politely as possible "We will all be on our way" he said turning around and walking towards the Star Fleet building still with his arm around your waist along with everyone following him.

The two of you burst out into laughter as soon as you were far enough away from the female officer "I need you to burn this shirt Sweetie" Jim said jokingly shivering in disgust "She placed her fake-tanned hand on this shirt" he said tugging at it.

"I am so glad I have you Y/N" Jim said pulling you into a hug but the rim of your hat hits his chest "Okay, ouch" he said pouting "Awh. Diddums" you said before kissing his cheek.

~*~

Written by Hannah.