Eric Effiong- Present (a)

Sex Education One Shot

"I didn't think you were going to open my present in front of your parents!" In a flustered haze Eric barged you into his room and slammed the door shut behind him, the walls shook as he slouched down and sat barricading the door. You knew you had messed up, but it was hard to take him seriously while dressed like a Christmas tree.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" His held sat heavy against his knees as his arms slumped lifelessly by his side.

"It was an accident... didn't you like it?" Eric stared up with an agape stare and his hands twisting in confusion. "If you want something else, I kept the receipt, I can take it back..."

"No y/n, I like it. I think it's a great present. What I don't like is no warning that I'm about to open a fucking pair of nipple clamps in front of my parents. I was expecting a nice pair of jewellery for our first Christmas together and I guess this isn't too far. What happened?" He shoved the small matte black box into his bedside drawer as he pushed himself up from the floor.

"Well..." you pulled a similar looking box from your pocket and held it out. "I meant to put this one in the... Christmas morning pile and the one you opened was supposed to stay in the Christmas evening pile. You know what I mean?"

"You're paying for Otis' time after this, you know that don't you?" With an anxious aura Eric snatched the box from your hand and fiddled around with it. "I swear if this is something stupid again." He carefully opened the box, slowly peeling the lid with squinting careful eyes. "Oh... my... god." As if nothing else had ever happened Eric swung his arms around your midriff. "It's beautiful!" He held the encrusted necklace around his neck and pressed his back against you. "Well don't just stand there come on, put it on!" To some the stand-out piece would be too much, but for Eric as soon as you saw it you knew it would be perfect.

"So do you like it?" Eric quickly nodded as a wide smile spread across his face. "I know it isn't exactly traditional and your parents might not approve of a ring... so I got you a promise necklace."

"What about this is traditional?" His smile grew larger as he displayed his Christmas attire.

~*~

Written by Aaron.