Robbie Jennings- Jennings (h)

You laughed as you chased the ball "COME ON JENNINGS" you yelled and you heard Tom laugh "YOU'RE ON MY TEAM – PLAY A LITTLE BETTER" you shouted at him as one of your friends on the other team, tried to tackle you but you dodged it.

Tom got the ball, passed to you and you scored through the make shift goal made of hoodies "WOOO" you yelled as Tom crushed you into a hug.

You were in the park with Tom and a few of your other male friends, you had been playing football for a few hours and your team was winning pretty much all of the little matches.

You decided to take a break, so you sat down on the grass and grabbed Tom's water.

"Isn't that Tom's?" you heard a voice ask, so you looked to your left and saw a boy with brown hair clad in a black leather jacket, white t-shirt, a black V-neck jumper and a pair of worn out jeans along with some sneakers.

He was around the same age as Tom, just standing there next to you. Clearly, he was waiting for an answer to his previously asked question.

You looked up at him, shielding your eyes from the sun "Yeah, how do you know him?" you asked as he sat down next to you.

"He's my twin brother" he told you and your mouth dropped open, you didn't answer but you looked over at Tom who was still playing.

Tom noticed the boy next to you, and ran over "Rob, what're you doing here?" Tom asked bro-hugging his brother when he stood up.

"And why have I never met or even heard of this brother before?" you asked and Tom sighed.

You stood up and brushed off the back of your shorts "Sorry Y/N, this is Robbie, my twin brother" Tom finally introduced the two of you.

Robbie held out his hand to you "Nice to meet the infamous Y/N," Robbie spoke with a smile on his face "The girl that my brother never shuts up about" he glanced over at Tom after he spoke.

"Funny, I've never heard a thing about you" you shook Robbie's hand whilst you spoke to him "It's a shame though, you're pretty cute" you flirted and Robbie had a smirk on his face.

Tom stepped in-between the two of you jokingly "My best friend and my brother are not flirting with each other" he said shaking his head "That is not happening" he tried to reassure himself.

"I don't know Tom; your best friend is stunning" Robbie complimented you
You blushed, which caused a smirk to make its way onto Robbie's face.

"TOM – COME ON MATE" one of Tom's friends yelled, Tom looked between you and Robbie cautiously.

You sighed and ran a hand through your hair "I'm going to head home Tom, I need to get ready for work" you told Tom, and he nodded before going to hug you but you backed away "Ew, no, you stink and you're all sweaty" you shuddered jokingly as you spoke.

Tom laughed and kissed the top of your head instead, "Alright Y/N, I will call you later yeah?" Tom asked as he walked backwards, towards the football game.

"Sure Tom" you said and he smiled, before re-joining his friends in the game.

You grabbed your jacket, and tied it around your waist as you started to walk towards the entrance of the park. You heard footsteps behind you, so you turned around to see Robbie jogging to catch up with you.

"Want me to walk with you?" he asked, holding out his hand and you laughed, deciding to take it, but you blushed ever so slightly when he intertwined your fingers.

"Don't you have a girlfriend?" you asked, and he shook his head.

"What happened to not knowing anything about me?" he inquired, remembering what you had said to his brother earlier.

You looked over at him, swinging your joined hands "I never said I didn't know anything about you," you told him, and he went to answer you but you interrupted "I said that Tom had never told me anything about you" you corrected his statement making him chuckle.

Robbie shrugged, "I had a girlfriend, yeah" he admitted to you. Naturally, you went to take your hand away from his but he kept his grip "Past tense Y/N" he stated and you looked at him quizzically, "I broke up with her around 3 weeks ago now" he explained.

You sighed in relief "I'm glad, it would be a shame for you to have a girlfriend" you said jokingly.

Robbie shook his head, and pulled you closer to him "I wouldn't mind being able to call you mine"

~*~

Written by Hannah.