Alexis Castle- Meet the Parents

You took a deep breath as Alexis rubbed circles on the back of your hand with her thumb. You were panicking and your breathing quickened along with your heart thudding against your ribcage.

"What if they don't like me?" you questioned.

She smiled softly at you, "they will love you. Don't worry."

You let out a deep sigh.

She put her key in the door, giving you one last reassuring smile before pushing the door open to her Fathers flat.

As soon as the door opened you saw a lavish apartment where three people sat in the open plan room.

"Alexis, you're home," the man practically shouted, running towards Alexis pulling her into a hug.

He pulled away from her and smiled at you.

"And who is this?" the man questioned.

"This is Y/N, my girlfriend," Alexis smiled squeezing your hand softly, "Y/N, this is my Dad Richard Castle, his fiancé Kate Beckett, and my grams Martha Rogers."

You smiled as you recognised their names.

"It's nice to meet you," you smiled softly, "you never told me how amazing your family was Alexis."

"What do you mean?" she questioned raising an eyebrow.

"You never said your Dad was Richard Castle, the author, he was engaged to the inspiration for Nikki Heat, and that your Nan was an actress," you stated.

"You've heard of them?" Alexis asked.

"Of course I have. I lived in London, not under a rock."

Kate told you dinner was ready and the five of you made your way to the table to eat the meal.

"So how did you two meet?" Kate smiled.

"Y/N bought me a drink in a pub, and then showed me around London the next day. We just hit it off from there."

"She bought you alcohol?" Her father questioned.

"It's legal in England. You can drink from 18. It's a survival of the fittest thing, poison the weak ones whilst their young, leave more opportunities for those who can hold their alcohol, and can keep their livers from rotting," you shrugged.

"You corrupted my daughter," he stated.

You held your breath. Shit, this was not how you wanted to make your first impressions on Alexis' Dad by telling him you'd got her drunk.

"She's a keeper Alexis," he smiled, "I did my best to get you to do normal teenage things, and now you are 19, you've finally decided to start drinking. How about both of you throw a party? Have fun, enjoy yourself."

"Dad, I'm nineteen, I don't need to drink alcohol and throw a party to have fun," Alexis frowned, "anyway Y/N doesn't like parties either, or drinking that much, she worked in the pub."

"I'm liking this girl even more," he smiled.

~*~*~*~

A/N-

Hello.

I hope you like it, it wasn't great to be honest.

If you'd like to request an imagine PM me or comment below.

Thank you.

Charlotte.