Anduin Wrynn- Magic (a)

World of Warcraft One Shot

The finest royal steel clashed against your blade as Anduin sent a barrage of swift blows towards you. The edge of your blade pressed against the hilt of his, you crouched low and swept his leg, a cloud of sand whirled around you as Anduin fell to the floor. With an overconfident grim you stepped one leg over him and tossed your hefty sword to the dirt besides and pulled a small but evil dagger from your boot, the emerald, green poison rolled from the edge and dripped onto his neck as you pressed the blade against his throat.

"Do you finally concede?" You asked as you stared deeply into his eyes. You had expected to see an air of fear or at least disappointment in his eyes but you were met with only determination and cunning. He pressed his hands against your stomach as a bombardment of holy energy fell through your chest and sent you hurtling high into the air above Stormwind. Your stomach sank as you reached the apex of your climb and Anduin, your prudent king became smaller and smaller. "Well, don't just stand there!" You tried in vain to scream, but it was as if there was no air in your lungs. With a nonchalant click of Anduin's fingers suddenly it seemed as if you were little more than a feather, your tumbling fall had become nothing but a graceful float back towards the ground.

"No... I don't think I do." Anduin said with a vainly hidden smirk as he watched your leather clad feet softly hid the ground. "But I think it's time you do."

"I thought we said no magic for this duel?" You asked, weightlessly jumping into the air. "This is quite the skill you have Anduin. I think we could make good use of this the next time some long lost evil threatens to destroy Azeroth and everything inside of it." You chuckled as you went to collect your nimble sword.

"I don't remember agreeing to this." Anduin lied.

"You knew you were beat, and you couldn't handle it. Who would have guessed that the King of Stormwind would be such a sore loser..." Anduin rolled his eyes so deeply he almost lost his sight. "Anduin did you see where my dagger went when you cheated in our fight?" You scoured around the sands but could not find your weapon.

"Not this again Y/N. The last time we had to pay the canal fishers a hefty fee to look in the waters for us."

~*~

Written by Aaron.