Chapter 2

Y/ns pov

Fear overwhelms me in secounds I use my powers to pull water from the tap and hold it up, ready to splash this man as a escape. "Calm down, I'm hear to talk" he says, holding his hands up in defensive, he is in a black tailcoat and has an eyepatch, sketchy. "Im Nicolas J fury" he says. "I don't care" I spit. "Don't be afraid I'm not here to hurt you" he tells me and then I quickly snap back "What did you lot say the same to my parents?". He let's out a sigh "Your parents the dead ones" he says. "Well I don't have any others, and how do you know that, your the one who killed them, didn't you" I question quickly. He shakes his head at me "That was HYDRA not me, I am from SHEILD and I know you might not trust me, but I want to make a deal, for a starter your saftey" he states. With my arms still raised with the water in them I say "Why do you care about my safety ". A eye roll appears and he says "Maybe because you show your powers in plain sight, that's how we found you, but what if it happened again, I pair of bad eyes saw you, we've been trying to make sure that doesn't happen".

I lower my hands "We?" I question. "Miss L/n we've infiltrated your school, street and everywhere you go, we know all about you and how you've been living alone for a year, you need a home, a safe place, and we could offer you one" he tells me and then he reaches for something he had tucked beneath his shoulder, a file he hands it to me and tells me "Put thst in your bag, read it in private don't let anyone see it" and with that he walks out the bathroom and leaves me to put the file in my bag and take a breather. Am I being stalked? infiltrated, wait school, the new teacher Mr Hudson is he with him. I sigh as my mind races and finnaly decide to go back to class.

I carry on doing the work then class ends and I zip out of there quickly and walk to my next class and happily the day goes by quickly and I run home fast.

I sat at my kitchen table and place the file down, I was about to open it when I remembered how Nick was saying he had people watching me kind of creepy, so I went and shut the curtains and sat back down finally I opened it up and on the first page it read: 'The team'. I flicked quickly through pages, there was Steve rogers- Captain America, Clint barton- Hawekye, Tony stark- Iron man, Natasha romanoff- Black widow, Thor and then I flicked the next page and there he was Mr Hudson or mostly known as Bruce banner, the hulk. This was the original six, the ones that fought two years ago and saved new york from Loki. I flicked to the next page to see a picture of me, it had all about me, powers, name, age, birthday and then a sticky note at the bottom read, 'You can join the team, and have a home to stay in, if you do call' there was a number at the bottom and then it was signed by Fury.