Chapter 100

Y/ns pov

I plugged my earphones into my phone as I sat on the coach. I was on my way to Ohio and had received a voicemail from Sam I began to listen.

"Hey y/n I can't tell you this face to face because you left but Steve is gone he did the heist but went back for Peggy, we saw him old and he gave me the sheild and then he blipped away to somewhere in time, I know he was the last blood family you had left so I'm sorry but he's gone".

The voicemail concluded, I was alone and only now I was starting to owe up to my mistakes.

Steve's pov

I was going to get Y/n her opportunity back. Then I teleported with the time suit away.

Tony's pov

Seeing her lying there after being stabbed by Thanos brought back a horrid memory, the vision. The one Wanda had found in my mind to scare me in the time of ultron.

I had seen something, everyone was dead all the Avengers, it was my fault. Nat had sat there, bearly alive holding onto the dead cold y/n and looked at me "How could you?" her cold voice whispered.

I had to snap I ran for the gauntlet and grabbed the stones from it placing it in my glove, Y/n had noticed and grabbed my arm but then the gauntlet was grabbed from me by a old man who had just grew from nowhere wearing the familiar time travel suit. He snapped. What had he done? But then I saw the enemy begin to dissapear and the man fall down infront of me, he passed me a folded envelope and then with small sharp breathes he said "Nice to see you Tony" before his eyes were frozen open, dead.

I opened the letter as everyone was looking round bedazzled and it said
'Dear Tony,
I am dead now I've snapped for you, its me Steve. I'm from the past/future sort of confusing but anyway. You died you snapped and died and your needed, so I want you to put on your time suit and go to four days in the future, but the difference is you can't go straight back to Morgan and Pepper, I need you to do something, you have to find a cure for Y/n and I know you would be to distracted, so please I found out hints of a cure to this but I was to old to look for it, the hints are on the back, but I want you to put your fall attention to Y/n, she lost Tony and she needs someone to save her. '

The letter finished and I was silent until finnaly I decided to run. I wwnr to the compound that lay in rubble and looked all around finnaly I found my suit and as it was just me I was able to use the van and I went quantum and returned to where I was meant to be.