Chapter 163

4 days later
Y/ns pov

I stand in the corner of the room arms behind my back as Pierce walks in. He holds his usualy glare. "The base has been surrounded, the girl take her far until further instruction" he spat. I see the girl being walked in. I lift her up nodding. I began to run with her out the back of the base, out of sight. She clings to me and then says "Y/n, I want to go home". I stop, dead still holding the girl. In secounds to people ran over, a man armed with a bow an arrow and a large muscly man with an axe. "Put her down, or I'll shoot" the arrowed guy said but the threat seemed meaningless. A armed hydra agent ran out infront of us ready to fight so the man shot, but he ducked.

The arrow was about to go into the girl so I span around baciacly dropping her to the ground, so the arrow went straight through me but she wasn't hurt. A metal man dropped down picking up the girl and looked at me.

Blood dripped from my mouth and I fell to the ground on my back. "Crap" the one who had shot me said running over. He picked me up into his arms. "We need to get her there now" ordered the metal man.

I soon found myself on a jet. The girl and metal man now gone. I was now joined by a black haired man and a brunnete one. Both were even staring intensely at me or angrily at each other. I had my head layed on the side of one of the walls so that the arrow didn't move and I was becoming more and more woozy.

Finnaly the jet touched down and I was pickled up now my the black haired man, which annoyed the brunnete. I was walked out into a bright place, it was all so technologicaly upgraded compared to everywhere else. A girl sighed "I know you were broken girl but not this broken" she sighed with a thick accent. I was put on a stretched and brought into a lab with just me the girl and some guards with spears. She removed the arrow and fixed the wound then she strapped me to a chair. "Your name, what's your name" she asked. I didnt answer. She slapped me around the face "I don't have one" I spat. She slapped me again reapeting the question again and again to finnaly I shouted "Y/n!" I was shocked by this but she smiled. "Who is your family?" she asked and raised her hand but it rolled of my tounge this time "Bit confusing, biogicaly carter, adopted Stark, the moment none" I said quickly. She smiled.

"You love?" she asked and I knew the answer "I don't know anymore". "You know the answers so remember, remember the people you've met recently, who are they?" she asked, I focused hard.