Chapter 146

Y/ns pov

"Y/n, you will be put through therapy for force, you did not want to kill those people but in the end they still died so as a final closure you are now a member of sword, you will be kept on call so if you are needed you shall come and help out" she told me. I sighed in relief, it wasn't bad. She undid my cuffs and told me details of my therapist would be emailed to me. I was free.

I went out to the front, a bit of a struggle with my still wounded stomach and found Bucky sitting down, he stood smiling at me. I smiled back. "Not to bad then?" He asked and I nodded. He then put a arm around me to help me walk, I gave him a disapproving look and he just gave one back. "Where to now?" He asked. "Well im not so sure, I would love to go back to Loki but things feel different, and I can't be with Tony at the moment so I don't know what" I told him. "What happened with Stark?" He asked. I sighed "Before Sharon died I talked to her, she was dying and I was saying how I didn't care she was dying, and I guess he just realised how horrible I am" I told him

He stopped walking "Your not horrible, after what she had done in a way she deserved it" he told me. I smiled. "I think I know what I want to go".

3 months later

"So you feel like your connection with Tony was broken because of what happened" Dr Christina raynor asked. She is my therapist, she also happens to be Buckys. I nodded. "Remember open up more" she incouraged. "We were nearly back on terms of me calling him dad, and then I feel like I messed it up, all because I got overwhelmed because of Sharon" I told her. She nodded scribbling this down. "Ok, we will talk more about that in our next session, just let me ask this you met up with Thor right, how was that" she asked. I sighed "Not great, he ended up shouting at me because of what happened with Loki, I just had to, you know the reason and now I feel like I lost another freind" I told her. "The worlds been hard on you, I just hope I can get you through it all, it's the end of are session now, ill see you next week" she smiled and I did to and left.

I walked home my black shirt keeping me warm in the wispy wind. I opened my apartment door and heard arguing. I clicked my fingers "Silence that's good" I chuckled as I sat on my sofa next to Bucky. He and Sam's mouths had disappeared. I laughed and clicked my fingers again there mouths appearing. "Ok, just so you know he ate my slice of apple pie" Sam told me. I looked at Bucky and he rolled his eyes wrapping his arm around me and kissing the top of my head.